Please unsuspend

grvsx10h

Reaction score
Please unsuspend this account. I have been locked out because the email address does not work and I need it changed. Can I do that myself?

pattinso

Reaction score
Please unsuspend this account. I have been locked out because the email address does not work and I need it changed. Can I do that myself?
I was able to change the email on that account, now I cannot do anything on the forums because of insufficient privileges. How do I verify the account if the old email does not work?

grvsx10h

Reaction score
So now I can access the forum using my username from an email to confirm my account.
Now I try to reset my password at https://x10hosting.com/reset, enter my new email address, and never receive the reset email at this address. I used my main browser Seamonkey, Firefox 92, and Chrome.
What do I try now?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The only way you can change the email address on the account is after you have successfully logged in.
So now I can access the forum using my username from an email to confirm my account.
Now I try to reset my password at https://x10hosting.com/reset, enter my new email address, and never receive the reset email at this address. I used my main browser Seamonkey, Firefox 92, and Chrome.
What do I try now?
Changing the email address on the forums will NOT affect what email address your hosting account does have on file, it only changes what the forum account have.

I have unsuspended the account.

Do you have ftp or DirectAdmin access to the account, if so please use either of those options to upload a file called x10hosting.txt to the account with information about the new email address you wish to use. Post back when you have so we know to check and act accordingly (this option allows other admins to continue if I'm not available).

If this is not an option you could try and send me an email from the associated email address at: anna @ x10hosting.com (remove spaces, I intentionally made it unclickable) with information about what you would like me to set as the new email address.

grvsx10h

Reaction score
I have uploaded the x10hosting.txt file into the domains directory.

I still get the suspended message -- something's not quite right.

Thanks Anna.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have uploaded the x10hosting.txt file into the domains directory.

I still get the suspended message -- something's not quite right.

Thanks Anna.
The suspended message on the site takes a bit to clear, and unless you login the account is subject to being suspended again when the script runs next time.

I have updated the email on file, so you should be able to properly do the password reset now.

grvsx10h

Reaction score
I was finally able to reset my password, so at least that's an advancement.

Logging in though is still problematic. Now I get
Error code E49366D4C67364031. Chrome
Error code E360C156CF1A9492F. FireFox 92
Error code EFF1FC38EDCCA957F.
Seamonkey (preferred browser)

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was finally able to reset my password, so at least that's an advancement.

Logging in though is still problematic. Now I get
Error code E49366D4C67364031. Chrome
Error code E360C156CF1A9492F. FireFox 92
Error code EFF1FC38EDCCA957F. Seamonkey (preferred browser)
These errors are indicating that you are on a proxy, VPN or other corporate network.