Please upgrade my account to unmetered web space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysite1962

Reaction score
Hi, Community Support.

I think I am qualified on the Unmetered Requirements based on this link: http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/172734-disk-space-policy-change.html. I think.I have my website running smoothly.The disk space I had is over 512mb.

Please message me if I am qualified or not for the Unmetered Package.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
GlobeSoft.HijriCalendar.v1.00.S60.SymbianOS.Cracked-EViLPDA.sis <-- What was that about qualifying for the unmetered package? Cause cracked software is warez, warez is against the TOS, and warez earned you a permanent suspension.

Besides this, the site itself has quite a few copyrighted mp3's (read the section on copyright infringement) and via a random guess I was actually able to turn up the transloader on the site for putting files up for download. I won't hold that part against you, but when it's named "upload.html" it -really- is too easy to guess.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
per·ma·nent
adj.
1. Lasting or remaining without essential change.
2. Not expected to change in status, condition, or place.

That means that a "permanent suspension" is one that will not get unsuspended for any reason. As per sections 6 and 8 of our Terms of Service, all access to your account's files/databases is revoked and no backups or any other form of your files/databases will be provided to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.