my account is about six month old
my hard-disk usage is 552mb
and i'm very active
and love u a lot

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
First, your site must comply with the TOS. Here is the relevant section that your blog and forum violates at the moment:

3. Languages

At this time x10Hosting only supports English, Spanish and French websites on free hosting, these restrictions do not apply to paid hosting. Sites found breaking this rule will be permanently suspended.

If you comply with this, then your account will be upgraded. You can keep your main site in it's current language as long as there is an easy to find link to a complete manual translation to at least one of the supported languages.

Edit: I've discovered another section that you've violated:

* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

Your forum has links to illegally download a movie in your forum. You have 24 hours to remove links to copyrighted works like this from your site. Otherwise, your account will be permanently suspended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.