Please view my site

Daiman

Reaction score
Hello.
Please look at my product reviews and suggest what I should add to it so that it is more plesant to my members.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Darkmere

Reaction score
I like that Slap Chop ... New way of chopping? Not a chance mate those things have been around since the 70s we still have to one we bought in 1985 it cleans the same way and has the same blade in it only difference was ours was expensive as hell for the time and made completely out of metal instead of plastic lol but other than that yeah your site looks pretty good

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Is it me or does the 'Sham Wow' guy look like a nut job?

Great site and a lot of work has clearly gone into making it. A very scaleable concept as there are plenty of product reviews out there plus some scope for affiliate kickbacks on some high value items such as computers and televisions.

Darkmere

Reaction score
Is it me or does the 'Sham Wow' guy look like a nut job?

Great site and a lot of work has clearly gone into making it. A very scaleable concept as there are plenty of product reviews out there plus some scope for affiliate kickbacks on some high value items such as computers and televisions.

Yeah ... he is like one of the top infomercial people, he also stared in a Words Dumbest once too but I agree he does look nuts even acts nuts imo