Please vote on new site!

What version of the site do you like best?

• Original Layout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Layout 1

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Layout 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

driveflexfuel

Reaction score
Last edited:

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Layout 1 wins for me but still needs improvement.
A few points you may consider:
Add some kind of background, either for the inside or the oustide of the page, maybe both.
Make the left sidebar smaller.
And of course you don't have your logo in your header yet.

You can do a lot with it as it's very clean, it just needs to be refined a little more to give it a pleasant look and feel. Nice work up to now.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Layout 1 wins for me but still needs improvement.
A few points you may consider:
Add some kind of background, either for the inside or the oustide of the page, maybe both.
Make the left sidebar smaller.
And of course you don't have your logo in your header yet.

You can do a lot with it as it's very clean, it just needs to be refined a little more to give it a pleasant look and feel. Nice work up to now.
I agree, and offer some credits for this if you want more views and suggestions, because users on this forum now these days are getting very greedy and impatient. They just want their rewards too fast. I am not talking about everyone or any specific user.

Last edited:

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
It wasn't necessary as far as I'm concerned, but it's appreciated, thank you.
If you need help or comments...

pietimer

Reaction score
Layout 1 definitely wins it for me. It's a lot cleaner than the other layouts. You might want to consider putting the list of cars and list of motorcycles into a drop down box though. The long list is kind of intimidating.

xmakina

Reaction score
Layout 1 is nicer but you need different colours. At the moment I'm looking for the friends list and the facebook icon :/

amolpatil2k

Reaction score
I like layout 2 except for the cloudy edges on the menus and sections. A sharp 1 pixel edge would be better.

The first three sentences the visitor reads should be:

(1) E85 is an alternative fuel as defined by the U.S. Department of Energy.

(2) E85 is the term for motor fuel blends of 85 percent ethanol and just 15 percent gasoline.

(3) Our All-American conversion kits allow your car or bike to run E85, Gasoline or any combination of the two.

JuniorD

Reaction score
layout 1. please stop using that crappy text. use something simple, like arial black, or arial, or arial narrow. something along those lines. never use bevels. that was used in 1998. not in 2008. ten year difference.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Nice work on the tables and header. Maybe an all-including background table with a little darker background color would help bring all of it together. The white background for now makes it feel like a couple content areas thrown on a white, infinite page, but I'm sure you'll come up with something.

Kepp up the good work!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the template you have right now it looks pretty nice.

xmakina

Reaction score
Very nice. The only thing you need to look at now is the site logo. It still reeks of 1995, which is even more emphasised with the new colour scheme. If you don't have any artistic skills, just use text, it'd be better than the old logo.

driveflexfuel

Reaction score
i have a post in marketplace for a new banner design. I know the old logo is not good for the new coloration but we need to redesign all company logos.