Pleaz Help! "Oops! webrowser could not connect to xxxxxx.x10.mx"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultranim

Reaction score
I don't know why, I woke up and find my site in a frozen state.
I try to go to the domain but it give me this message "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to ultranime.x10.mx" Then I try using Internet Explore and it still not loading anything. It's like when there was no internet connection.
Last night it was perfectly fine. Now I can only acces the cPanel but not the Domain Name and Wordpress Admin Dashboard at all.
Please help I appreciated.
Website <
http://ultranime.x10.mx/>

jupilerl

Reaction score
I have the same issue, opened a new ticket, but haven't received a response (2/3 hours further) and my site is still unreachable. I also can't connect to my wordpress blog, nor the wordpress dashboard. Once in a while I can connect, but it does not load fully, thus no options/posts can be modified/created.

Are you also hosted on the "Starka" server?

ultranim

Reaction score
Man! Then what are we suppose to do? Wait and then hoping that our site will be back? Or we could just kiss good bye to our precious site?

jupilerl

Reaction score
No, off course not. We just need to be patient for the support-staff to finally arrive in the office and start adressing the tickets. But I bet there is more tickets than just the ones created by us.

So let's just bare with the support crew and have them answer us asap... :)

robdobo

Reaction score
I have the same issue, opened a new ticket, but haven't received a response (2/3 hours further) and my site is still unreachable. I also can't connect to my wordpress blog, nor the wordpress dashboard. Once in a while I can connect, but it does not load fully, thus no options/posts can be modified/created.

Are you also hosted on the "Starka" server?

I am on the Starka server and I'm experiencing similar issues. I can reach the site occasionally, what about you guys?

jupilerl

Reaction score
It seems to be clear that there is an issue with the Starka server, so let's await the great supportdesk to start picking up on the workload and inform the administrators/engineers...

jupilerl

Reaction score
Can't wait for the server to get back online and transfer all my files/blogs to another hosting :cool:

jupilerl

Reaction score
From the status page:

Starka - Service Down1 hour ago
It has come to our attention that attempting to load webpages will time out on Starka. We are currently investigating this issue and working to resolve it.

jupilerl

Reaction score
It seems that all services are back online and running.

Can other confirm the same?

jupilerl

Reaction score
Disregard my latest comment please, it is still ongoing...

Wondering what could be taking that long, perhaps amateur hobbyists at work?

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
looks like there are more problems. I can't get on my site anymore again

Status
Not open for further replies.