Pls review my forum site

tittat

Reaction score
Nice forum theme.But get rid of that huge white blank space,it really kills your site look. is that intentional??

Jordan C

Reaction score
Nice. Although I think you may have overdone it on the ads, and the logo doesn't really suite the rest of the site.

Apart from that, it's nice.

Afterburn

Reaction score
Its nice, the banner still doesn't have a place for the entire forum. Try making something with blue for your banner, aside from that, everything seems to fit correctly :).

Good job, oh one last thing, someone has a signature the size of my screen, yuck! :p

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Site looks nice but some of the colors needs fixing.

xmakina

Reaction score
Dark red on dark grey? Even I had to squint to read that. Even then it was gibberish. So I get to your forum and the first thing I do is squint to read gibberish. A terrible first impression.

It looks like some kind of black metal band site. All the red and black with the font to match. It even comes from an Entertainment company. Then it turns into some kind of web earning thing. At least, that's the impression I got from that nonsense under the logo.

Where's an about page? Where's any kind of content? What the hell is this site even for? It starts as some dark metal band, then into a money making venture and most of the posts and user names suggest a hacking website. What a mess.

Go back and work out just what you're doing, why you're doing it and how your going to be the best at it.