Plz Help Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Check this, someone just trashed the other ticket cause it was a dupe of this one instead of the other way around >_<

In any case I just looked at the requirements for Media Core - we don't have the required prerequisites, along with that free hosting does not currently have python enabled.

http://x10hosting.com/free-hosting-comparison

Even on Illuminated I'm not sure it'd work due to the other list of requirements like virtualenv - this is stuff that might not actually -be- available on anything but a VPS.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Not on free they're not:

* File Storage: Accounts are not to be used for file storage, your account will be permenantly suspended if found to be breaking this rule. Downloads are only allowed on your x10Hosting account if they have to do directly with your website. e.g. you developed custom software and are selling it or giving it away. Accounts may not be used for mirrors, game file hosting, or any other type of file hosting not specified here.

This includes video hosting.

crintyedmin74

Reaction score
hello admin ur so funny... i want to know which sites are accepted on this free hosting...plz dont tell read tos like that if i say something is this supported and u u should defintely say no its not supported..so plz tell me whats the use for this hosting i mean which sites accepts ur TOS...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Now you've got me confused, cause it doesn't say I'm an admin anywhere last I checked.

And about all I can do -is- to say read the TOS; if you run into a question if a particular type of site is allowed because it's not got anything against the TOS in it, ask, but the list of site-types we allow is literally so long it's impossible to make a list.

However, video hosting is covered under File storage/File hosting, hence why it isn't allowed.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok. Really? Just read the TOS. It'll tell you everything, and if it's not clear enough for you, then ask questions.

so plz tell me whats the use for this hosting i mean which sites accepts ur TOS...

Websites. This hosting is for websites. There are also rules that restrict what you put in your hosting. I suggest that you read them.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. It's not supported. You'll need to get a VPS for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.