plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbz_195

Reaction score
this thing is piss me off all the time y is it happening when i upload a files it gives me a

an error occurred copying a file to ftp sever make suer you have permission to put file on the severs

details:
200 type is now 8-bit binary
200 port command successful
425 could not open data connection to post 1524: connectin timed out

dbz_195

Reaction score
now iam geting this

an error occurred copying a file to ftp sever make suer you have permission to access this folder

details
550 proibited the name pureftpd-upload. 435c0269.15.148a.ec4c913f

dbz_195

Reaction score
FTP Session Control

SessionLogin timepure-ftpd (IDLE) 17:15 pure-ftpd (IDLE) 17:15

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I really don't know what rong try live help. this is with your FTP right?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok well maybe you need to try a differnt FTP? I'm using smart FTP and it works fine and it's free. Also like I said try livehelp!

dbz_195

Reaction score
hu so u cant use the explorer as ftp??? or u have to use a ftp clant???

dbz_195

Reaction score
on the smart FTP i get this when i upload hafe way A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dbz_195 said:
on the smart FTP i get this when i upload hafe way A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
With smart FTP you have to put in www.yoursubdomain.x10hosting.com in the adress feild and then your Cpanel username and cpanel password to connect. If you have did this then how big is the file you are uploading?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ahh, No problem. Glad I could help. But you should really try live Help it's great and fast!

dbz_195

Reaction score
hey again iam geting this on ftpsamrt
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

when i upload the file like it uploads 60% the gives me that error =(

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dbz_195 said:
hey again iam geting this on ftpsamrt
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

when i upload the file like it uploads 60% the gives me that error =(
Hmm, Thats weird what kind of internet do you have? And maybe your firewalls blocking it?

dbz_195

Reaction score
rogers hi-Speed i have a firewall but its not on will i just found out that i have a vrives omg (idk) going to reformatt my comp it maybe y coz i cant open any exe files

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dbz_195 said:
rogers hi-Speed i have a firewall but its not on will i just found out that i have a vrives omg (idk) going to reformatt my comp it maybe y coz i cant open any exe files
Ouch, Alright post back let me know how it gose.

Status
Not open for further replies.