plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil_ghai40

Reaction score
my account is not working plz help me for this my account showing

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

My username is 'nucon'
and my site is www.djghai.tk

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
First delete any .htaccess file that you may have in your www folder.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The domain name you gave for your site is not listed as a domain name anywhere on your account. Instead, your main domain is the only one listed as minaxi.x10.mx Feel free to add your new domain to one out of three places: as main domain, addon domain, or parked domain. Also, you'll need to change the primary and secondary nameservers for your .tk domain to x10hosting nameservers.

Your main domain is giving the same error that you are reporting, though. Please check your file permissions. Excluding your public_html folder, all folders inside there should be 755 and all php files should be 644.

Edit: and the ninja MaestroFX1's advice is also good to start with, just to eliminate any confusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.