plz put it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

aron4588

Reaction score
Hey Corey i would like to know can u put backup back on cpanel cuz i delete my site thinkin i had a backup plz

lambada

Reaction score
If you have a backup we can restore it for you - put it somewhere in your site and tell us the URL.

If not, we are sorry but backups are solely the customers responsibility. The only backups we take are for mass account failure e.g. when a hard-drive fails.
These cannot be used for single account restore.

aron4588

Reaction score
Where Corey or Starshine if i wanted a computer sever illerate am i would of put a request but i request a admin or senior staff thx but no thx Corey know wat i mean

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Lambada is correct.
Unless you made a back-up of your account, there is nothing Admin staff or Account Managers can do to assist you in recovering deleted files.
If you were a paid account holder, though, I do believe they do daily backups. But that is only for paid hosting accounts.

aron4588

Reaction score
but it was working before the new server not auto backup but the regular manuel backup in cpanel

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
but it was working before the new server not auto backup but the regular manuel backup in cpanel

Okay. Thats where the confusion set in. You weren't asking for a backup of your site, but to have the command re-enabled on Cpanel to do manual backups of your site. Is this correct??

aron4588

Reaction score
yea sorry to everybody for my bad gammar but yea that what i am asking for. also i notice when Corey was playin wit the server he enable ruby on rail app. watsup wit that too

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
ruby on rail app should not effect you at all. Corey will be able to have a look when he comes in.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You want me to restore this backup:
backup-8.26.2007_06-31-44_atron.tar.gz
?

aron4588

Reaction score
no need i can do it from file manger it just i like having the feature when i need them:happysad:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
So what are you asking me to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.