Plz Review the WezeeMall as its now Hosted with x10!

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
To me, that first page just looks like a horrific mess of dissociated ads with a Google search box. I can't really understand why I would use your search over Google when you are only using Google yourself.
As to the ads, are they really bringing in that much profit? If not, you may consider getting rid of all but a couple of them because if I navigated to a page like that I would just hit the back button. A search engine should be plain and simple (e.g. Google), or otherwise offer relevant info in bite-size chunks, you ideally shouldn't have to scroll on a search engine.

There is certainly a lot of tuning that could be done on the second one to make it a bit more interesting, for example, use graphics instead of plain divs. The third is OK in general, but again could certainly do with some colour scheming etc.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I must completely agree with Lemon-tree. Really cannot think of anything else to add.
Good luck.

Carl
43 61 72 6c

infopage

Reaction score
To me, that first page just looks like a horrific mess of dissociated ads with a Google search box. I can't really understand why I would use your search over Google when you are only using Google yourself.
As to the ads, are they really bringing in that much profit? If not, you may consider getting rid of all but a couple of them because if I navigated to a page like that I would just hit the back button. A search engine should be plain and simple (e.g. Google), or otherwise offer relevant info in bite-size chunks, you ideally shouldn't have to scroll on a search engine.

There is certainly a lot of tuning that could be done on the second one to make it a bit more interesting, for example, use graphics instead of plain divs. The third is OK in general, but again could certainly do with some colour scheming etc.

Interesting points you made here and I thank you for taking a serious look. I went ahead and took off many of the ads from the first page of the first site and to clarify: it is not meant to be another search engine, it is an
information site where you find exclusive online tips along with our unique online shopping portal and the web's most trusted search engine all in one place
just as the welcome message reads. Think of it as an enhancement search site(go through some of the Tips pages and you'll see what I mean):wink:

As for the blog, I uploaded a new theme which is far more interesting instead of a bunch of div tags. At first I went with the Doshdosh's Bluesense theme because it was already modified for adsense ctr, but check out the new one as it's a pretty cool theme:cool:

Now I have not did much with the color scheme yet on the actual mall site because it's doing its job, plus for some strange reason the Google ads will not change to certain colors I edit them to:confused:

..so now tell me what you think

Last edited:

jordanc

Reaction score
Lol, the first one is messy, second is cool, third is okay... Lol hope you got a good idea from that. :D