Plz say on tjis site for graphics and overall site design!

muza007

Reaction score
I have changed the site design totall to a new one to make it look more attractive. I have so far developed only template and the links not working. Before I develop it plz say on its design how far it looks profesional and how much graphics are pefect? Plz also comment on price listing and how much successful it would be? Thanks a lot in advance for your cordial help.

Here is the link:
www.muzaffer.x10hosting.com

I am using free server just to test my site . I know ihave to a paid service.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I like it. The images are a bit rubbish though, some of them are blurry.

Except from that it looks really nice :)

~Callum

muza007

Reaction score
Plztell me which images you talk of? I will try to rectify the defect.

muza007

Reaction score
I have removed some images of awards which were not clear. Thanks for advice. The header is clear i am not able to understand what is wrong in header image?

muza007

Reaction score
I will rtectify this defect. Are rest of the images ok. No doubt images of awards were not clear already removed by me. Is it looking professional one?

Khaos Rage

Reaction score
It might be a little clearer if you used png's instead of jpg's, also i don't know if you meant to do it but the rollover effect on the order button is off by a few pixels. Other than that and the aforementioned fuzziness thats about it.

muza007

Reaction score
Thanks for this invaluable info. I have used now png images and site looks a bit brighter now!

brittalpona

Reaction score
nice design with the template , but one suggetion is change the logo of those plan , silver gold and diamond should have some glassy looks, i hope i 've explained clearly.
BTW very nicely designed.