pointless ticket system on x10 ?

stox10bz

Reaction score
I have never got an answer to any ticket i have sent. I know the admins are busy people but if they are not on the other end why bother having a ticket system at all? Perhaps it would be a good idea to get a few volunteer staff to be there to answer tickets and forward important stuff onto admins if needed?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Perhaps it would be a good idea to get a few volunteer staff to be there to answer tickets and forward important stuff onto admins if needed?

This is exactly what is in place. However, it takes a bit of knowledge to fulfill the duties and it seems like most users aren't really interested in helping in the first place.

trackgov

Reaction score
Offer 30-50% off yearly for premium hosting. This will increase sales a bit plus you'll have a devoted support staff. Have a warning system in tact for in-active "support" members and loose 30-50% off for next month/years subscription. ehh just a thought.. if this happens let me know where to sign up :D

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't get what you're saying. Lowering the price will attract more users, but then more servers would have to be provisioned as well as more staff, but it will not produce more income. This would mean more tickets and less staff. I think you're saying that the paid staff should help the free users, but that is unfair to the paid users who are paying to get priority support and would end up getting the same support as free users.

trackgov

Reaction score
It's hard to match and top companies like GoDaddy HostGator especially when they have promo codes all over the internet for those exact discounts and more. That discount doesn't open the flood doors and fill your servers.. it's simply additional revenue for a select few. A handfull of accounts wouldn't overload and/or destabilize the premium servers.

40% off for users that want to meet a weekly login and usage quota and 30% off for users that feel safer in the monthly login and usage quota.

It's an applicable platform and when it takes 3 weeks + and still waiting for a response, i'd say you need support help bad! because i'm willing to bet about 60% of your sales come from free hosting upgrades.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I've moved this to the correct forum for admin review. While I appreciate your time and suggestions, I don't know if they will be helpful to the admins. X10Hosting has been around a long time while many other free hosting companies have failed.