pointless ticket system on x10 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
After waiting for over 3 weeks for a response on a ticket actualy opened by your admin dept i now feel it

nesacary to bring the lack of response to your attention.

open tickets closed ? ignored? unaswered? is there any point to the support ticket system?

well if anyone does want to have a look at my unaswered ticket the number is #22118

A response would be good thanks for your time

logansryche

Reaction score
It's already been explained why tickets aren't being answered right away. Jeeze no one has patients anymore.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
It's already been explained why tickets aren't being answered right away. Jeeze no one has patients anymore.
Are you an admin? If not kindly refrain from posting your pointless input ? In fact after nearly 4 weeks i think most peoples patience would have long since ran out :tongue:
so if theres any propper admins reading this please feel free to follow up your original ticket

logansryche

Reaction score
Are you an admin? If not kindly refrain from posting your pointless input ? In fact after nearly 4 weeks i think most peoples patience would have long since ran out :tongue:
so if theres any propper admins reading this please feel free to follow up your original ticket

You're right, I'm not an admin. I'm sorry I offended you, I was trying to help since it seems you're having the same problem most of us are having. I guess I just have more patients then most.

svcadm

Reaction score
I just have more patients then most
The word is "patience" and not "patients". Unless you are a medical practitioner and you are busier than most doctors that is.
And "then" refers to something related to time. For comparisons, the English language has a word called "than".

I'm assuming you have enough patience to:
1) Learn the English language basics.
2) Explain the reason for the users' problem (if you already know) instead of telling him in passive voice (which is considered impolite and bad English - not to mention that you did not tell him who, when and where explained that and to whom) that nobody has patience any more.

Just my 2 cents :)

phoenix2010

Reaction score
Please !! guys we are taking the focus off the problem at hand.

all i want from this post is that admin answer some of the outstanding tickets still in the system !

I for one know how hard the admins work trying to keep everything running smooth, but feel that the ticket system

isnt working as well as it could shall we say !

phoenix2010

Reaction score
Why has this thread been moved out of free hosting ?

i wasnt giving feedback or sugestions in my original post that started this thread i was asking for a ticket that has been in your system for over a month has yet to be answered?

seems like there are plenty of people taking this thread off topic and like ive said before if users havnt got any on topic responses please refrain from posting.

can one of the advocates pleaase put this thread back in the free hosting section where it started and should be ?

even better than that can one of the admins on x10 hosting please answer my ticket and be prepared to follow it through to a conclussion!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
After waiting for over 3 weeks for a response on a ticket actualy opened by your admin dept i now feel it

nesacary to bring the lack of response to your attention.

open tickets closed ? ignored? unaswered? is there any point to the support ticket system?

well if anyone does want to have a look at my unaswered ticket the number is #22118

A response would be good thanks for your time

Why has this thread been moved out of free hosting ?

i wasnt giving feedback or sugestions in my original post that started this thread i was asking for a ticket that has been in your system for over a month has yet to be answered?

seems like there are plenty of people taking this thread off topic and like ive said before if users havnt got any on topic responses please refrain from posting.

can one of the advocates pleaase put this thread back in the free hosting section where it started and should be ?

even better than that can one of the admins on x10 hosting please answer my ticket and be prepared to follow it through to a conclussion!

Look at the title of your post. It's not a request for help. The only questions you asked in the original post are "open tickets closed ? ignored? unaswered? is there any point to the support ticket system?" so it seems like the point of the post was feedback.

Since your ticket is already in the administrative system, no one can help you but an admin, and this is the best place to leave feedback for the admins.

I think I would be doing you a great disservice if I put your ticket back in the free hosting forum.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
Look at the title of your post. It's not a request for help. The only questions you asked in the original post are "open tickets closed ? ignored? unaswered? is there any point to the support ticket system?" so it seems like the point of the post was feedback.

Since your ticket is already in the administrative system, no one can help you but an admin, and this is the best place to leave feedback for the admins.

I think I would be doing you a great disservice if I put your ticket back in the free hosting forum.

how obvious do i have to make wanting help!

you moved this thread on the input of another totaly unrelated post,

i would also ask would you consider 4 weeks a reasonable amount of time to attain support from the admin system on x10?

it wasnt even me who started the ticket it was eric who i summise is an admin?

it really doesnt supprise me in the slightest that people are getting short tempered regarding the lack of tickets

getting answered?

i could put the words help help help in my posts and believe me it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference !

Last edited:

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
The word is "patience" and not "patients". Unless you are a medical practitioner and you are busier than most doctors that is.
And "then" refers to something related to time. For comparisons, the English language has a word called "than".

I'm assuming you have enough patience to:
1) Learn the English language basics.
2) Explain the reason for the users' problem (if you already know) instead of telling him in passive voice (which is considered impolite and bad English - not to mention that you did not tell him who, when and where explained that and to whom) that nobody has patience any more.

Just my 2 cents :)

Please watch your attitude towards other users of this forum.

This is a Community Forum. That means anyone can have a say. Also, as he/she has already said, you've all been told why tickets aren't being answered very fast at the moment.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
Im well aware its a community forum GtoXic im also aware the reasons why staff/admin arnt

getting round to answering tickets?

im sorry but i dont agree with you regarding peoples attitude when it comes to hijacking a thread!

i asked a question in open forum as i wasnt getting any joy from admins on the progress of a ticket

because after more than 3 weeks of waiting i would have expected something back !

anyway on a lighter note i would like to thank a very nice admin called eric who has bent over backwards today to get

my hosting all back in order and running like clockwork !! thanks eric your a star!

also thanks to all the other fantastic staff members for their input on the closure of this matter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.