Points for knowledge...

panop

Reaction score
Do you think your smart? Try your hand at http://moodle.elementfx.com, where I'm currently offering quizzes for credits.
The easiest quiz (and it IS easy) would earn you a net gain of 5 credits, while the hardest quiz (as of right now) would earn you a net gain of 50 credits.

There are small entry fees for each quiz, but I'll grant you 5 credits just for signing up.

I'll also grant 20 credits for each person who develops a decent 10 question quiz. This can be done an unlimited amount of times. If you want to develop one, post here and I'll grant you "Teacher" status, so you can create your own quizzes.

All these credits given out are contingent on the amount of credits I have.

Thank you! ;)

SykaX

Reaction score
M'kay, I joined. Give me Teacher status, I'm in an inquizitive mood.

panop

Reaction score
I'll put you up as soon as the server comes back online. :)
Edit:
Ok, done.

Last edited:

SykaX

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm a little confused on how to create a quiz. Do I write it normally, or is there a "test generator" of some sort?

panop

Reaction score
You have to write the questions (and answers) manually. When you hit create a quiz, and after you enter the quiz information (it is recommended that you guard it with a password if you want to earn credits off of it)(it's also recommended strongly that you limit the number of attempts to 1, and turn adaptive mode OFF) you should see the added questions on the left and your question bank on the right.
To create a question, choose the question type from the "Add a question" section on the right, and enter all of the question info. It should appear in your question bank. Just take it from there and add it to your quiz.

I know it seems confusing, but it becomes easy after the first time :).

SykaX

Reaction score
You have to write the questions (and answers) manually. When you hit create a quiz, and after you enter the quiz information (it is recommended that you guard it with a password if you want to earn credits off of it)(it's also recommended strongly that you limit the number of attempts to 1, and turn adaptive mode OFF) you should see the added questions on the left and your question bank on the right.
To create a question, choose the question type from the "Add a question" section on the right, and enter all of the question info. It should appear in your question bank. Just take it from there and add it to your quiz.

I know it seems confusing, but it becomes easy after the first time :).

Yeah, but where is all that stuff? All I see is "Courses created by SykaX." And when I try to edit that page, nothing quiz related shows up.

panop

Reaction score
Sorry, forgot to mention that :)

You have to hit the "Turn editing on" button in the top, righthand corner of your screen. Then in the "Add activity" drop-down menu, select quiz. It will take you to set up your quiz.
Edit:
omba123: done

Last edited:

Tariqul Islam

Reaction score
I just joined in your site. But can not take the test. It requires me a password and give you 15 credits. My user name is Tareq. How can I take the test?

panop

Reaction score
To give me credits, click the "Donate/Pay" button in the corner of this post beside my name. I will give you the password to the test, and you can then take the test.

To create a test, see the above posts.
Edit:
Will anyone else take up the offer?

Last edited: