Points or $$ for MORE upgrades

RoughTimes

Reaction score
I think there should be a way to buy ( reasonably priced ) more space / bandwith / sql DB's etc.....OR include more w/ paid plan ( ad removal )

~Just voicing my opionion~

-= Mike =-

Conor

Reaction score
Why not just pay for a custom plan? (Contact Corey)

RoughTimes

Reaction score
OK.....thanks for you LIGHTING fast reply.....

Didnt know about custom

I still think that they should sell more MYSQL DBs / space / BW as like 'addons'

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Well i do think he has a point there i have like 3 unused mysql databases and i just got corpoate for its bandwith and disk space all other features are not needed.

dsfreak

Reaction score
I agree. We should be able to purchase extras (in points, or money) that can be added to our account. I know about custom, but I dont think addons are included in any x10 account, so I think they should be. ;-)

stylez

Reaction score
Auvee, can you get upgrades, resellers if you pay something?? paypal??

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I also agree...You could pay for like more mySQl's and all that....it would be good....when I get my check I might get add free...

RoughTimes

Reaction score
Another fantastic thread by yours truly

That would sort of turn x10 into a post-for-host type place which isn't what we are aiming for, plus it would be too hard to keep track of. Don't think this will happen.

-Auvee B.

Then stick w/ $$$ for upgrades

I also agree...You could pay for like more mySQl's and all that....it would be good....when I get my check I might get add free...

Which check?

-= Mike =-

wonkothesane

Reaction score
I think he means when he gets paid. You know end of the month? Not sure though.

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
well some hosting sites have it where you can buy one meg of space or bandwidth. Or all the other things people would want, I think that would be good, but of course no money transactions, rather points :)
-Reich

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem with using points is that we have to keep track of it somehow, there is no automated way for people to buy something and have their plan upgraded. This would take an extreme amount of time to track and perform upgrades\downgrades every month for people who don't keep paying. If there was an automated system for this I'd say definitely. But doing it manually is out of the question.

-Corey

Maurice

Reaction score
Or 1k points for 1GB BW or something :p Then there won't be much requests.

NewFuture

Reaction score
with 1k though 500 more you can get a free domain, its a bit high, plus ppl could just upgrade accounts until they are happy

Maurice

Reaction score
You can upgrade to corporater only and not any further, you don't get extra anything. You make it seem that you can upgrade until you have 2TB bandwidth without doing anything, and this service is free, if you want more, you have to pay or post. And yes and? 1000 points +500 points is 1500, a domain. But that doesn't make it the idea that anything has to change.

Last edited: