Points! Points! Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
That would be a great idea especially for corey to raise some kind of funds for the site.

Maurice

Reaction score
But then he would lose money again for selling domain names.

limelight

Reaction score
Not exactly. 7$ = a domain name. I think you can get one for 4 dollars somewhere else. 15 dollars = 1500 points and so he could earn some money. All he has to do is find a cheap place to buy domains.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes that would be a good idea! A cheap place and they will not lose money but gain money from what the money was saved...

NewFuture

Reaction score
could you make if you do this a bit more currency universal some how, or can u convert £'s into $'s on paypal for free?

n4tec

Reaction score
I did not say use PayPal to buy a domain from x10 i said buy a few points... like 1$ equals 0.2 points it is not that cheap you know...

Does any one now second my idea? Of course not...

Maurice

Reaction score
limelight said:
Not exactly. 7$ = a domain name. I think you can get one for 4 dollars somewhere else. 15 dollars = 1500 points and so he could earn some money. All he has to do is find a cheap place to buy domains.

Yes, but if you had 15 dollars wouldn't you buy yourself the domain name then?

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Why would you wanna pay 15 dollas for that that would be like 30 dollars to get ads off corporate and its only 1 dollar per month :p

limelight

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
limelight said:

Yes, but if you had 15 dollars wouldn't you buy yourself the domain name then?

Yeah, but say you have 1300 points wouldn't you rahter just pay 2 dollars and get you domain rather then posting for a nother month or so.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Well that wouldnt be exactly fair again as they reset the points back for a reason, and if people pay to get ahead in points it wouldnt be fair. On the other side it WOULD help x10 raise funds for the servers and the website I.E. less money out of corey and more hosting for us.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
yeah I think they should set up accounts with paypal or greenzap and let people donate and if they want to buy things they can...

Status
Not open for further replies.