Pokemon Alphabet Game!!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Electivire

An excellent physical sweeper. Plan a switch-in on an electric-type move to activate Motor Drive, raising its speed +1. With moveset ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop, and Earthquake, 13 of the 17 types will take super-effective damage. Use in conjunction with Expert Belt to boost super-effective moves' power by 20%.

150px-466Electivire.png

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Electivire (you can tell by now that I don't know the names of any of these beasts. :biggrin:)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Electivire (you can tell by now that I don't know the names of any of these beasts. :biggrin:)

lol I do strategic competitive battling with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. That's why I know so much about the abilities and movesets of the Pokémon.

Exeggutor

One of the best mixed support special sweepers in the NU environment. After holding Heat Rock and using Sunny Day, Exeggutor's speed is doubled for eight turns thanks to Chlorophyll and Solarbeam can be used without the prep move also for eight turns. Sleep Powder your opponents to sleep to level their team with Solarbeam, and use Explosion when low of health.

103Exeggutor.png

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Arceus

The #1 physical priority sweeper in Pokémon DPPt. With item Silk Scarf, Multitype is not activated so Arceus remains normal type and gets a 20% damage boost on all normal-type attacks, then an additional 50% damage boost with STAB (same-type attack bonus). Arceus' superior defenses should allow anywhere between one to three Swords Dances for an attack boost. Then use Extremespeed, and you have an unstoppable physical sweeper that always attacks first, doing minimum 180% damage of a base-80 power move thanks to bonuses.

150px-493Arceus.png

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Azelf

A good lead in the OU Tier. With Focus Sash, it guarantees a turn to lay down Stealth Rock, or possibly Taunt other defensive leads like Bronzong. Psychic can usually OHKO other common leads like Infernape. Use Explosion when down to low health, or when reduced to 1 HP by using Focus Sash.

150px-482Azelf.png

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Noctowl

A good sleeper in the NU environment due to its relative sturdiness in the NU Tier. Hypnosis puts the opponent to sleep. Whirlwind is useful for blowing away Substitutes or sleep resisters. If the sleep clause is not in effect, Whirlwind also forces a switch, and increases the chances of Noctowl sleeping another Pokémon. Roost is for recovering after taking hits, and Night Shade is a good attacking move independent of attack stats so EVs can be invested in defenses.

164Noctowl.png

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Starmie

The best Rapid Spinner in the OU Tier. Rapid Spin eliminates the field of entry hazards like Stealth Rock and Spikes. If poisoned by Toxic Spikes on the switch-in, Starmie can just switch out and utilize Natural Cure to cure itself of Poison. For the other move slots, Surf and Thunderbolt use Starmie's higher special attack stat, and give good coverage for frequent switch-ins. Finally, Recover will heal Starmie of health loss.

121Starmie.png

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Nosepass

Useful for trapping steel types with Magnet Pull and preventing Skarmory's escape in the OU Tier. (Sorry, Nosepass is NFE so I don't know much about its competitive battling capabilities.)

299Nosepass.png

taha116

Reaction score
Sycther

img.cgi

Note Pokemon was ruined after the first season and smashed to peaces when they introduced the pokemon after the time of the legendary dogs..... Pokemon is now a desprate attempt to turn a profit by luring unsupecting children into waching the show but its becomes clearer... the show is dead. When i have kids i will never mention something that suks as much as pokemon to them... They might end up checking it out... that will be like sending your kids to Michoel Jacksons house.

Look at the pokemon the guy before me posted? and its name? That alone justifies finding the creator and riping his nose off to me.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Regigigas

Has a crippling ability called Slow Start, halving its attack and speed for five turns. However, it is possible to take advantage of its superior defenses and stall for five turns until it becomes able to attack with full power. With Confuse Ray and Thunder Wave, Regigigas can minimize the chances of its opponents striking, or forcing switches that result in more time gained for Regigigas. After its five-turn stall is over, use Return and Earthquake to physically eliminate the competition with base-160 attack.

150px-486Regigigas.png