Police State UK - How to go about your lawful accord when being harassed by the polic

Status
Not open for further replies.

allofus

Reaction score
Original Article: http://4allofus.com/article/11586-abuse-of-power-false-accusations-of-criminal-activity
posted by 'MattG'

Last Thursday I was falsely arrested for 'Drunk and Disorderly' but I was neither drunk or disorderly.

Today I am going out to express myself, but fear I may be arrested so I am publishing this.

I am 100% sober, no drink or drugs.

I will be going to the same camera I was arrested for waving to last week and carrying these 2 signs.

Front;
http://4allofus.com/files/user/mattg/JPG/PICT0003.jpg

Reverse;
http://4allofus.com/files/user/mattg/JPG/PICT0004.jpg

Nothing fancy, just me, my simple message and the great outdoors. I am going to the wetherby highstreet with my 2 signs, will stand and smile with one in each had with my arms open wide in full view of the ctv camera that recorded that last instance that I was falsely arrested and kidnapped/assaulted for smiling and waving.

I do hope I am not arrested again for doing nothing unlawful or threatening or indeed illegal. If I am though Please support me.

Laterz,

-MattG

btw last week I was not charged, I did not get interviewed, charged or bailed. I signed nothing and was falsely imprisoned for over 12 hours spanning 2 days

I went out as planned. I found myself surrounded by multiple police officers and pcso's, a riot van, a police car a police cycle and my hand held video camera.

I was also surrounded by the general public, people who !. helped my by taking a couple of stills for me and 2. supported me by waving, smiling, beeping their car horns, nodding and even creating their own Packard's to join me. Yes this was a great day for free men and women and I have some video to back up my claims but before I can upload it I need to anonomize a few small sections to remove faces. I do not know how to do this.

When I have cleaned up the vids you will witness a police officer admit that last week I presented him with a smile and then later try to deny it despite video proof. PCSO's claiming that they had powers that police officers do not have and the bottom line, me, my camera, my community, our law and right being upheld. Tomorrow I hope to have the video uploaded. I did give assurance to 1 superb tean that his face would not be shown and I need to learn how to blur him out!.

Scoop of the week.

Not only do I have evidence to collaborate what personal rights are, I also have evidence to corroborate that the week before was similar, aka not a crime. I also caught CPSO's on video suggesting that they had rights above mine and also that of police officers.

I THINK NOT!

You do not have any jurisdiction over me soon shut her up!

I will link to the video tomorrow.

Not exactly the best video ever, but there are verbal exchanges that all should be privvy to.

Freedom 1 - 0 Establishment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5EYDRmE8Q8

Police State UK - How to go about your lawful accord when being harassed by the police... FRI-30-04-2010-wetherby_High_St-p1 - location

go to http://4allofus.com/article/11586-abuse-of-power-false-accusations-of-criminal-activity for more info and updates.

part 2 is being uploaded now and will be posted shortly.

I will then make an edit that explains exactly what is going on as it is happening.

The legal situations, the police intimidation, the PCSO's claiming to have more powers than the police and threatening to arrest me despite them having no powers of arrest and the climax, leaving without me answering any of their question and being able to continue with my life in the way I intended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxjpPArs1kQ

Police State UK - How to go about your lawful accord when being harassed by the police... FRI-30-04-2010-wetherby_High_St-p2 - Police Interaction

go to http://4allofus.com/article/11586-abuse-of-power-false-accusations-of-criminal-activity for more info and updates.

part 2 - As you can see from this video I stood my ground, disclosed nothing that I did not want to disclose and was threatened with arrest by a CPSO. CPSO's do not have a warrant card so are not able to make an arrest. They are actually less able than I am due to the fact that they can only detain for 30 minutes, but I can make a citizens arrest and wait for as long as is needed for the police to arrive to assist me. I think she may have been guilty of 'Impersonating a Police Officer'? The same criminal minded individual also said 3 times that she could smell drink on my breath. 1. LIE... I had nothing to drink. 2. So what? it is not a crime to have breath with odours is it? 3. She was in my opinion attempting to falsify probable cause which is also an arrestable offence I suspect., but is almost certainly worthy of reprimand. Let's hope her employer sees this video. Notice also the volume involved. Me, a police car, riot van, bike cop and several foot patrol officers. What a remarkable waste of tax payers money, no wonder there is never a police man available when you need one, probably investigating a bunion or corn somewhere where they are not welcomed! Apparently I was harassed by such an overwhelming show of force because they were concerned that I was not wearing shoes... LOL..

This same CPSO also attempted to take my camera from my hand and that is why you hear me saying in the first 10 seconds of the video that "that is my property thankyou" Attempted theft!

Picture of me and my simple signs taken by a sweet elderly lady I met that day!
http://4allofus.com/files/user/mattg/JPG/PICT0006.JPG

http://4allofus.com/files/user/mattg/JPG/PICT0007.JPG

Well done Matt! I would call this whole exercise a learning curve for you and an educational project to teach those who have no knowledge of the Law and it's illegitimate cousins Statutes, Acts, Titles and codes. The Law is the Law all others are De facto law i.e. given the force of law only by your consent on a per incident per statute basis. We are all expected but misdirected deceived tricked into contracting and standing under the illegitimate cousins. How on earth do we expect honesty and justice when the Police cannot distinguish between Law and it's cousins? when the majority of the population do not stand upon their rights as human living souls made flesh, because they have never been told their rights or have never bothered or are too lazy to make the effort to learn. In today's Police State Britain, everyone should have handy a copy of Blacks Law Dictionary the Law societies bible as to the definitions of legalese the foriegn language the law and it's policy enforcement officers ( police officers)speak. Being free men and women demands that you at least make the effort to educate yourself and gain the knowledge to stand upon your rights as humans. Stop being the States child be an adult and take responsibility for your own well being don't be a child " Nanny can I stand here with my sign" "be the adult and Stand there with your sign" it is your right to do so you do not need or want permission. In a recent statement a circuit court judge said "the plethora of new laws cannot be understood by the Bench and requires the help of law professors and even then some of the new laws remain incomprehensible what chance of justice is there? There is only one way to describe the situation, the methods used to entrap and extort money from you using these statutes and its cousins may be legal but they are definitely NOT Lawful! once again well done Matt, I hope a few of the people out there learned something about the State we live In "The Police State" If you really know your rights as humans the oppressors are almost powerless all they have left is intimidation and Harassment. False accusations False imprisonment etc. Be sure though if like Matt you do stand your ground stand upon your rights you should be prepared to be arrested and detained without charge. It is not a crime to live, know your rights and demand them that is being adult taking responsibility for your own actions. More power to your elbow people.

Thanks John for your supportive works and encouragement;

I absolutely agree with your underlying message which is one of being informed and then being bold.

You and I have both been 'studying' the law for a couple of years. I personally felt confident enough to go out into my own neighbourhood and act lawfully. I knew that being lawful was not going to prevent me from being arrested, after-all last week I was arrested for standing still, smiling and waving. Nothing I did was criminal and now I have to go to court and prove this fact.

I am also rather confident that I can prove that I was not unlawful. I do not consider 12 hours in a cell, bruising from the procedures related to arrest, that is 25 mile drive in hand cuffs as well as being dragged around like a joint of beef as a real hindrance. I expected to be arrested for doing nothing wrong and decided to take the inconvenience and physical / mental abuse so I could present this to you all.

Honestly I thought that corruption would kick in again when I went out a second time, aka I thought they would arrest and abuse me again. As you can see from the video this did not happen. Already, just 2 incidents and I am on a stable footing. I have been able to assertion on video that I am not doing anything unlawful.

My intention is to revisits that spot ever week. Same time, same place. I have the right to do this and plan on exercising my right.

allofus

Reaction score
Re: Police State UK - How to go about your lawful accord when being harassed by the p

Judging by the kind words, actions of support, beeping horns, helping to take photo's, making their own placards etc, etc it is quite likely that if I express myself in a lawful manner and demonstrate to others that it is ok then others will join me.

I am not concerned with where you are in the world.... If you can get to Wetherby High Street on a Thursday Afternoon. Please do. You will not be alone. I will be there with you. You likely have your own issues that you are not comfortable with. Animal welfare, war, corporate exploitation, equal rights, child exploitation, world hunger, aids, Big Brother..... That is ok, bring your own message, make your own signs. All I ask is that you read the Ethos and Aims of 4ALLofUSand agree. Do not add poles or sticks to your signs, just paper, cloth and string, make a T-Shirt, write or paint but poles, rods, bars might be considered to be offensive weapons. If you join me in a peaceful expression of self then I will not be alone either.

Look around you... Are you happy with the corrupt corporate world you live in? If not come along and tell the world why not in a lawful manner.

Tomorrow is ours, or tomorrow is whom ever takes ownership of it. I own my future and will help you with yours.

BTW. If you are not very well versed on the law or your personal rights, just ask. Contact me, post a reply or whatever. Not a lawyer, but If I can help you I will and my fee is simple. Tell at least 1 other person for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.