Pop up on my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismanisme60

Reaction score
Everytime I switch pages or click around on my website a pop up apears and takes up the whole screen. How do I get rid of the pop up? Its pretty annoying. Even if I can only have it appear when you originally log into my first screen would be better than everytime you browse through the whole site... Thanks.
Chris

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

Which site are you talking about? I do not see any pop-ups when visiting the site registered with your hosting account.

chrismanisme60

Reaction score
I'm talking about the pop up that occurs everytime you log on or navigate around my site. I think it is cause I have the free site so they are advertising. But does it have to happen on every page of the site? Lifeguardhelp.com

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
That site is NOT hosted on x10hosting. x10hosting does not require ads and does not insert popup code into their members webpages.

chrismanisme60

Reaction score
Really? can you tell me who my site is hosted by then cause I signed up for it through this service I thought...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Here is the whois lookup result: http://whois.domaintools.com/lifeguardhelp.com Please note the nameservers listed for the domain. They appear to point the domain to a different hosting company.

If you want to host that domain here, fix the main domain in your account panel so that it's not a subdomain of x10.mx, and then change the nameservers of your domain registrar account to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Furthermore, it is not listed on your account as main domain, parked domain, or as an add-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.