post count not going up

wolfster

Reaction score
hi all,
Ive just noticed my post count hasnt risen beyond 5 yet if i check all my posts I have 16/17 or so....
Is this because most are in the introductions forum or is something amiss????

TIA

EDIT::

lol I guess it is because most are introduction posts cos i posted here and now i have 6 looool

Last edited:

Danielx386

Reaction score
Yes that is correct. Some part of the forum, you post count will not go up.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes that is correct. Some part of the forum, you post count will not go up.

10:40 PM Danielx386 got the award
spam_16.png
Frequent Poster

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Congratulations for wresting the award away from zen-r.

Danielx386

Reaction score
Thanks, I had it, then lost it and got it back, don't know how many time that happened.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyway congrats on getting it back...... ;)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I don't even understand how zen-r took the award from you in the first place when your average posts per day has been higher than his consistently.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't even understand how zen-r took the award from you in the first place when your average posts per day has been higher than his consistently.

That is x10 system. You can't understand fully. But you can try to understand. ;)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
That is x10 system. You can't understand fully. But you can try to understand. ;)

There's nothing wrong with x10Hosting's system. If anything, it's an error in the plug-in's coding for vBulletin.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with x10Hosting's system. If anything, it's an error in the plug-in's coding for vBulletin.

I didn't said there is wrong with x10.

I said it is beyond your skills. :)

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
If you're going to wimp out and not follow through on your accusations, don't make them in the first place.

First i want to tell you one thing. This is friendly conversation and I am not accusing you.

My point is that the x10hosting is too complex system which your skill level is not sufficient to understand it. Second point is that you are pulling the strings too much. Third thing is we are discussing this in one of the person who asked for help regarding post count not going up. I wonder are we showing him how to increase post count or what?

Just i want to stop this. So I said nevermind but you are still pulling it. understood.

Last but not least If you think that you can understand the x10 system very well. Then that is very well and good that you have skills. congrats.

:)

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok then, I probably took what you said the wrong way. I need some sleep.

I literally laughed out loud when I read that :p

Yeah, now a days you are waking up too long. You got forum posting bug as told by corey. Go to sleep

Good night