Post size limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadimp

Reaction score
I'm working with my CMS, and I'm trying to edit a few things. However, when I try to edit items with textareas that have a sizeable amount of content (maybe 200-1000 characters), on submit the next page is completely blank, no title, no nothing. I check on my php info, and 'post_max_size' is set to 8M.

EDIT: Well, I know that content that has at least 600 characters causes the page to go blank.
I've tried it both on the admin page, and a random form. You can try it out if you like (whoever 'you' is), by going to the example form in the Form tutorial, and entering this content (from the admin panel):
<p>Thacmus is now at version 0.2 alpha. It's been almost a month since I've last updated, and since then I've changed large parts of the Thacmus code and site, and I've moved hosts. I've uploaded the latest version, v0.2.0a, but let me tell you, it's far from complete. There are a few major problems, such as the Media system isn't completely working, and I still have to implement search fields.</p>
<p>As for the site additions, a lot has been changed, reorganized, and added. I haven't been inactive all the while. However, I'm going to be gone for the next two weeks, and I don't know if I'll have internet access.</p>

Heh, can you say, "inline advertisements"?

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I was reading your post bit under your "forum" heading. SMF (www.simplemachines.org) could be integrated into your site. I would think with your great cms around SMF you would do real well, just an idea. :) (until you get yours built)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubled the max post size.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.