Post your desktop (screen shots) here

3dhomejoe

Reaction score
Lets see what everyone's desktop looks like, if you want to :)

Attach a copy of your image and give a short description of it.

Running a dual monitor setup on my system, task bar is on the 2ed screen on the top and with auto hide on so its out of the way, Windows 7 home prem. 64 bit, in my web browser I picked the x10 forums so i did not have to remove anyone's names from facebook or e-mail

Image ---> http://www.3dhomejoe.info/test/images/desktop.png
Notice: The image is 2560 X 1024 and is about 1.5mb

krofunk

Reaction score
I have a Dream Scene so its not a picture for me (see the video below) as far as a description goes...I used to have a wide screen but it died so I had to cull my icons on the start bar. I now have chrome, Thunder Bird, Crysis, Dead Space, SF IV, Bat Man Arkham, Portal, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Visual Studio 2008, Documents, Media Player.

I have no desktop icons because I hate them, the gadgets I have show my anti virus, daemon tools, cpu status/usage and the time.

not much else to know.

[video=youtube;xE-JLIV1l70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE-JLIV1l70&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

dfsgdgdf

Reaction score
Nothing special, really. :p

desktopxn.png

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Brandon, is your video card artifacting or something? Your start menu button doesn't look very happy.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I really expected Brandon to have something automotive related for a background.
:)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
PFFT carl I have one of those built in themes setup.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Brandon, is your video card artifacting or something? Your start menu button doesn't look very happy.

Sir my computer restarted itself the day and has been that way since.