Post your schedule.

Reaction score
With the 2010-2011 school year coming up, I have decided to create a thread where people can post their schedule, as in what classes they have. Anyway, I'll start by saying what I've got for my senior year. And you can follow in suite.

1. Science Fiction Literature
2. Law For Today
3. Fashion Strategies
4. Psych I
5. Contemporary History
6. Tech Algebra II
7. American Frontiers

I also have advisory, which is like a study hall that is 2 hours long and I have it once a week to replace certain classes. I basically just use advisory to set-up a huge LAN party in my school's library, where myself and a bunch of other students play Total Annihilation (with both expansion packs), Civilization II: Test of Time, Half-Life, Sven Co-op, Team Fortress Classic, and tons of other PC games on the school's computers. I am ashamed to say that I didn't get aerobics, which I was really hoping to get and requested (scantily clad teenage girls), but atleast I got the next best thing, fashion.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I am ashamed to say that I didn't get aerobics, which I was really hoping to get and requested (scantily clad teenage girls), but atleast I got the next best thing, fashion.
That is a new low...ever thought perhaps they don't want you peering at them when they are trying to have a lesson?