post_max_size 8M 8M

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugeneo

Reaction score
There are ways to circumvent this without asking owner, or editing the php.ini file. But knowing that I cannot tell you how to do this but i'm guessing your running a file hosting site? That is not allowed as shown in the TOS.

COREY Where are your paid plans?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I can set it higher when I get off of work tonight. I'll let you know once I have.

hyeclass

Reaction score
no sorry ur wrong i wanna make a site for my hood as we have our own music and music video's :)
and thanks again bryon

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hmm, well I'm home. Are you on the free server, or paid? I would think the free, but you never know. :p

hyeclass

Reaction score
if you haven't changed it yet i thinkg post max size should be 6mb larged then upload max filesize ... so it should be 56M
i'm being a pain in the ass sorry :(

hyeclass

Reaction score
sorry for double posting but i'm afraid my hosting will get banned i'm supposed to have the site up in 2 weeks its been 4 now and its still not cause i cant get content on it ..... can you please change itt......

Chris Z

Reaction score
just put a page up with the ads and that says "currently under construction, we'll keep ya posted ;)"

hyeclass

Reaction score
omg i dont want to be rude but its been very long now.....and still now change :'(

can somebody please do it? :(

trinsic

Reaction score
Make a .htaccess file and put "php_value upload_max_filesize 56M" in it minus the ""'s.

Upload into root. (/public_html/)

hyeclass

Reaction score
that doesn't work i've tried all those things.... only the admins can help here ....
Internal Server Error is what i get when i do that with the htaccess file

hyeclass

Reaction score
omg pleaaasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help meeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.