Powerful Offline Advertising for Your Website

stinman

Reaction score
We are going to fly a Beta flight for a new program called

2010 Blessings

It is a Private Cash Gifting Community
And has blessed hundreds of people this year.

The Beta flight will be an aerial banner flown in Orlando
and it will say...

MYGIFTSOFBLESSINGS.COM IS REAL!

Get in the Beta flight and join in the community.

mattblog

Reaction score
CashGifting is a scam. Let me guess it uses the old pyramid scheme? im sorry but i dont believe in that stuff because it ruins the economy. The cashgifting can lead to promise more money than there is in the world, which in turn crashes the pyramid and leaves the new owners moneyless and no profit.

stinman

Reaction score
CashGifting is a scam. Let me guess it uses the old pyramid scheme? im sorry but i dont believe in that stuff because it ruins the economy. The cashgifting can lead to promise more money than there is in the world, which in turn crashes the pyramid and leaves the new owners moneyless and no profit.

It is too bad people don't bother to do research into new programs before they make an assumption that is incorrect.

2010 Blessings is in NO WAY a pyramid.

There are no downlines, no genealogy trees, no Multi Level crap what so ever.
This NOT a business and is never promoted as such...

You get invited into the community.
You help somebody that is in need.
You invite people into the community
And place them ANYWHERE in the community you desire.
You can put them on a board that has people that are no way connected to you what so ever.

So I do not get how that can be a Pyramid.

Yes,... there are cash gifting programs out there that are pyramid types.
And those do not last long...
Because the people that get burned by them see the light, only it is too late because they are already out the money and were given false hopes and promises.

2010 Blessings has no false hopes or false promises...
You are in control of your destiny in this community.
If you join and make a gift and do not invite anybody,
then, more than likely you will not progress up the boards.

However, if you join and invite a few people,
then you will see slow steady movement.

If you invite a TON of people,
then you see HUGE, FAST movement...

And that does not even include the Lucky 7 bonus rounds
that goes by the date time stamp on when you enter the bonus rounds.

Can somebody explain to me how following a date time stamp can be a pyramid?

So if you want to get blessed in 2010,
click this link and start receiving your Gifts of Blessings....

www.MyGiftsOfBlessings.com

Sincerely,
Austin

mattblog

Reaction score
Too bad i actually did do my research. What seems to be on your website looks like you pay 25$ for the chance that a member would pay you pack 25$ to join. So how is it decided, it is a referral program. It is in the same concept of a pyramid scheme. Not for the fact that it goes up but for the fact that the top people profit the most and the bottom feeders (the starters or noobs) as i call them can get nothing. You say whats the worst that can happen, you loose 25$ ? yet if this grows out beyond belief than it could happen that 1000's of members are joining by referrals. Great so now each and everyone of them just dropped 25$ to the top members. The referrals get 25$ and eventually the bottom feeders will get their money back. have you heard of something called lockerz, its so popular now that its almost impossible to find someone not signed up or they just simply don't want to join. Eventually it will crash as it wont be profitable any more. Plus cash gifting is an ever expanding that eventually it would be so popular that the chances of getting people who are not in another cash gifting scheme is slim. Yes some will join more than one but others would just stay and stick with one.

Read the Following
http://hubpages.com/hub/Truth-About-Gifting-Is-Cash-Gifting-Legal-Or-Is-Gifting-A-Scam

advertising cash gifting with no tax over the Internet can be considered illegal.

read the following quote from that webpage

All are Promoting Some Form Of Cash Gifting as a legal method of receiving loads of tax free cash. These programs are growing in popularity every day and some people are in fact making wads of money, but there is not enough money in the world that is worth risking jail, your liberty, your reputation and ultimately your long term financial and personal freedom, especially when you can use the same skill set and effort required to make money from "gifting" to make tons of money without these risks.

Cash gifting can be considered legal and illegal by others but in the end there is not enough money in the world to support this whether it is a pyramid scheme or not, the person at the top makes the most money because he or she has the most power in referring people.

The Fact that you and everyone you promote your "gifting business" to signs a piece of paper stating that they are freely giving a gift and are expecting nothing in return DOES Not MAKE IT A GIFT. The Fact that you sign a piece of paper that states that you are not engaging in a business does not change the fact that you are engaging in an activity with the express purpose of making a profit which is by definition a business.

I hate to be the bearer of cliches, but if it looks like a Duck, and walks like a Duck, and quacks like a Duck....signing a piece of paper that declares it a Cow does not make it so.

Prosecutors, Judges and the Internal Revenue Service will not care what your piece of paper says. They will look at your actions, they will look at the reasonable intentions of anyone doing this. They will look at the websites you are using and at the ads you are posting. If turning any money making activity into a tax free gift was as simple as signing a piece of paper that states that you are giving a gift, then every business out there could do the same. Have you ever heard of Barter. People exchange services and goods every day...but you can't just sign a paper that says I am giving this service as a gift and make it so.

I absolutely believe that you can make boatloads of money with cash gifting. Just as you can in any number of businesses online or offline. In fact, I admit that I have been tempted more than once to take my internet marketing experience and apply it in the gifting arena. I have no doubt that I could apply what I know about internet marketing and make a fortune with gifting....But I also know that the risk of ultimately suffering criminal and monetary consequences is real. And for me personally, the risk outweights the potential reward. Particularly because there are so many unquestionably legal ways to make a fortune using the same skills required to be successful in cash gifting.

Go ahead and cash gift, but like it was said, pyramid schemes were legal in the beginning and soon became illegal. I personally think it is insane and people need to relize there is no such thing as a "get rich quick scheme". Getting a income of these things can not be very stable so dont quit your day job just yet to join all of these and get payday. once you join, you often realize its not all what it seems.

This is just mine and others opinions, and in no way am i saying you can not go along with these cash gifting programs, just take into count the following points.

There is your information and research Stinman
Matt,

Note: An extra note. I wonder why they hide the money is paper and in envelopes hidden in paper or in pages of magazines. Little bit sneaky isn't it?

Last edited:

stinman

Reaction score
WOW Matt,

Some research...
Quoting a blog from an anonymous Attorney that states on his blog to "Not to trust Anonymous Attorneys"
To funny.
I do commend you on your passion to prove cash gifting illegal.
So, I guess this means that if you ever give anybody cash as a gift for Christmas or a Birthday, the cash gifting police will be knocking on your door.

The one thing that seems to be missed the most as to why people, like yourself, believe cash gifting is illegal is the way some programs present themselves.

It is true that the FTC will shut you down if you make exaggerated and false claims.
Promises of Riches and Wealth.

However, I guess you missed the fact that in 2010 Blessings we do NOT make those outrageous claims.
It is a cash gifting program that only states that you are going to help people in need.
And there are NO expectations of wealth and retirement from this program.

If people are making these claims, then they get banned from participating in this private community.
That is a fact, and I have seen it happen.

So, please do continue to try and prove 2010 Blessings illegal, and if you ever do find something other then anonymous Attorneys opinions, please post them here.

Thank you Matt.
Sincerely,
Austin

mattblog

Reaction score
Please do not become overly offensive. I understand that you do own a business and therefore may have your own opinion, and I'm okay with that. I too have my own opinion and free speech is what forums are made for. No, giving cash as a present is not illegal. However giving cash without tax as a quote "gift" and then expecting a return is not really a gift. Therefore taxes should be enhancing this scheme. However you and many others know that you are expecting a return in funds from this so called "investment". Judges, too, will also realize this. You can say you are doing something for a reason but a judge can tell whether or not your reasons for "gifting" others is legit or not.

DO NOT Rely on a statement on some website that some anonymous attorney has determined that it is legal.

This does meen to not trust her, this simply means do not trust the quotes on the website as many of them are either lying or stretching the truth

For example a attorney says
Some parts of it are legal in and in text , but its up to the judges determination whether it is illegal or not. The referring part can be determined at illegal

Many websites would just include the
Its Legal
part

But, like i said previously, its yours and other participants decisions, but you wont see me participating in this.

Watch the following
[video=youtube;p8RuCZa_0xE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RuCZa_0xE[/video]

Theres your info
Please don't get to angry with the truth :biggrin:
Matt,

Last edited:

stinman

Reaction score
Man this guy is persistent.

That is right, this country was founded on Freedom of Speech.
And You have every right to express your opinions.

I just wish you had not hijacked a Forum thread about Advertising to preach about how certain activities might be considered illegal.

Again, this is a thread about ADVERTISING. Not Cash Gifting.
I am going to fly a banner for 2010 Blessings.
And no matter how many videos you post on this thread about illegal cash gifting.
I am still going to fly the banner.
By the way, did you catch the part in the video that he suggested to sign up with him in his affiliate business?

Scare tactics are not a long term recruiting tactic.

I am not angry that you are expressing your opinion, I just wish you could have done it on the appropriate thread.
Which by the way, this is a thread about advertising.

So, let us agree to disagree.... it is the American way!

So, Matt.
You have successfully killed this thread about advertising.

You win!
Because that is what you wanted to hear all along...

mattblog

Reaction score
Omg 3rd time i have to type this

We are going to fly a Beta flight for a new program called

2010 Blessings

It is a Private Cash Gifting Community
And has blessed hundreds of people this year.

The Beta flight will be an aerial banner flown in Orlando
and it will say...

MYGIFTSOFBLESSINGS.COM IS REAL!

Get in the Beta flight and join in the community.

Please don't say i started this cash gifting thing as even though you were updating your website. You suggested it and when its capalized most of us, including me, went to go see your cash gifting website. I'm giving my opinion on the new topic at hand which is that so dont say i ruined your topic. Not only that but dont suggest i ruined the topic and broke the rules as i did not, but you did.

Do not bump dead threads.

not only did you double post but you also bumped old threads, so im sorry but i am not in the fault here.

However, nice idea for a business as i know its a good idea.

I did not want to "win" all a long, i wanted to advise people on what i thought would be the right decision. I'm sorry if you misunderstood this.

Good luck
Matt,

P.S : Telling me i'm persistent is a compliment to me, it means ill go far in life.

Last edited: