Pre-Release Reviews, Anyone?

Hazirak

Reaction score
Just looking for a few tips and comments before I call the site done. Been a WIP for a while, figure why put out a shoddy piece of junk?

The Lawlatorium

Do your worst, x10! *cowers behind an old sofa*

Dutch

Reaction score
Great looking site if you ask me. The only thing I would add is a description on the home page as to what the sites purpose is.

sunils

Reaction score
Hi,
probably some contents can be put in the home page.
and first of all change the title.
Its says Untitled

Hazirak

Reaction score
Thanks, the comments really are appreciated!

Made a few small changes (including changing the titles, which I somehow missed). Anything else anyone can think of?

FalseHope

Reaction score
Suggestions:
Banner, better layout of the web templates, sort the wallpapers (category(sports,outdoors, etc.))
I like how you can change the template color, very nice.

Hydrargyrum

Reaction score
I like it. It's nice and clean and easy to navigate, and I didn't encounter any errors like dead links or untitled pages.

I have a question for your FAQ! Can you address what programs you use to model and render your wallpapers? Maybe also include something about how long you work on each one. Maybe tell the reader a little about yourself, as well. It is a showcase of your art and everything, and people will definitely want to know about the artist.

- Jade

Hazirak

Reaction score
Once again, thanks for the comments.

I did consider implementing some kind of sorting system, but I figured something like that would go to better use when I had more than 20-something wallpapers to show for it. It is in the back of my head though, and one of these days it'll get put in. Couldn't really tell what you meant by the rest though, I find it a little difficult to work through generalities... I'm working on reading minds, though!!

Also modified the FAQ, never really thought of that one.

Anything else? I like the feedback so far, but I'm just weird in that I like to know what I messed up on.

Sohail

Reaction score
A simple design and colour scheme looks alright...
Perhaps you should think about creating a logo.

Hazirak

Reaction score
Apologies for the delay, school's been pretty hellish the past week or so.

Made said banner just a bit more banner-/logo-like, since I guess it was being missed or something. I figured a simpler banner would fit well with the overall layout (and the overall goal of putting more focus on the content than the layout), but apparently it was a little counter-productive in the end.

Camarago

Reaction score
Some of those backgrounds were really nice! I actually used the icy mountain one!

The layout looks ok too, it probably just needs some more content to fill it up. Nice Job!