Premium Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin

Reaction score
Ok, so I have a new template to sell. It is a premium template so it will cost minimum 3000 points I may be willing to go a little lower. It comes with a vector style banner, you provide images to be vectored. It is exclusive again, I will make neccessary changes etc. It is not coded, coding will be extra. Please only serious offers.
Template

Last edited:

Mani5

Reaction score
yo dude, could you make me a flash template lik the 1 in X10? I am willin to give you 1000pts for doin that...

I cant afford this 1 tho ;)

-Mani

Colin

Reaction score
Not at the moment no, currently I am only selling premades until I get my site redone. I can put you on the waiting list if you want

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Lol, 10 points?

It doesn't really appeal to me but I could give it to my friend.

Colin

Reaction score
^^ I'm sorry, but what are you talking about

Chris Z

Reaction score
i think he's offering 10 points for it lol, obviously he doesn't like it too much

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Well I don't really need a template, seeing as I can get them all custom from http://elusivemedia.net/ for free, I just have to code it to whatever best suites what my site at the time is going to be used for. But my friend needs a template for his site and I don't want him to have 1337 temps. so I don't "hook-him-up" with an elusive template.

Catch my drift? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.