Prime Account - Website Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawker196824

Reaction score
Hello, I updated to a Prime account because it said that my account would not be suspended if i did. Now today I see in my hosting account info that my account was suspended and quickly unsuspended. Also, as of right now my website is down and displaying a page is temporarily unavailable message?? I'm just wondering if something is wrong with the server or my account or what is going on? Thanks for your hard work and your help.

**WEBSITE IS BACK UP** Thank you so much!!

**Spoke too soon.. Down again :( **

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The only suspension that shouldn't happen with a Prime account is an inactivity suspension. It can still get suspended for high resource usage and a number of other suspensions. Since you see a suspension history, it should also tell you the reason. What was that reason?

Last edited:

rawker196824

Reaction score
But suspended and then unsuspended only 3 minutes later. It says high resource usage which I find to be rediculous since my site doesn't have any streaming.. not 1 single video.. no audio files etc etc.. its just a blog and I don't have downloads.. droves of people etc. So I am unsure of what resources my site is hogging but it seems as though peeps with mp3 files.. videos etc etc would be more of a culprit than my site. Just sayin.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Some caching plugins are known to be resource hogs.
A script that takes your images and creates thumbnails will use a lot of resources.
Some SEO plugins, creating new sitemaps all the time can cause problems.
Scripts that just take a long time can trigger the suspensions.

It is CPU and RAM, not bandwidth that triggers HRU suspensions, not bandwidth or disk usage

rawker196824

Reaction score
Thanks for the great explanation.. is it possible for someone from x10 .. not a support volunteer to look at my site and let me know which plugin specifically or whatever is causing the issue so that I can resolve the problem and prevent it from happening?? I want to be fair and not hog more than i am supposed to so that everyone has a good experience. Thanks!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I can try and escalate this into a support ticket and see if an Admin can check the logs and see what caused the HRU. Sometimes it is just a general indication.

This will close the thread, but you can follow the Support Ticket by clicking on the gold bar that will be on top.

Admin: Can you check the logs to see what caused his HRU suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.