Prime Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm thinking about signing up for one year of prime membership. However, I have some questions:

1. I noticed that there was a recent announcement about a limit on disk space, and we would have to contact a staff member to get this limit lifted. I run a legitimate vBulletin website, with no intention of misusing my account, and I want to get this limit lifted to have unlimited disk space. Will the prime membership lift this limit and give me unlimited disk space?

2. I noticed that the prime membership page states that I will get a forum badge. I do not see anywhere on the forum with someone who has this forum badge. Where will I see this forum badge? On my profile? When I make posts in the forum? Please advise and provide a link with specific examples as to what it looks like.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Prime membership automatically lifts the disk space restriction. As for the forum badge, our recent vBulletin update wiped that out, but we will be re-implementing them when we have some more time to work on the forums (understandably, issues with the servers take priority over forum badges not being shown on the forums).

Status
Not open for further replies.