Prime Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

macz.diamonds61

Reaction score
Hello,

I have ordered a "Prime Membership" just wondering how long it takes for your company to take me from being a "Standard Member" to being a "Prime Member" and making sure the subscription is from the time you move my account over to the new membership rather than the day I paid.

~
V

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you sure it was processed? Because usually the forum picks up on Prime users right away. I'll escalate your request.

macz.diamonds61

Reaction score
Below is what I got from paypal.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Prime Membership Subscription using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $4.95 USD, has already been sent to x10Hosting.

Subscription Details

Date of sign up: Dec 17, 2011
Subscription Name: Prime Membership Subscription
Subscription Number: S-7NU46534VX0656728

Item Number: e4b69952508727f5e025587cbdfe289c

Subscription Terms:
$4.95 USD for each year

Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.
If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact x10Hosting.

Contact Information

Business Name: x10Hosting
Contact Email: support@x10hosting.com
Contact Phone: 888-910-9668

Notification Preferences

Right now, we don't send you an email every time you make a payment for this subscription. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

Cancelling Your Subscription

If you would like to cancel this subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the "History" subtab of the "My Account" tab. Choose "Subscriptions" from the pull-down "Show" menu and press the "Submit" button. Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link. You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your subscription. Cancelling your subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this subscription.

Thanks,

PayPal

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PPID PP266

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I sent a message to our CEO, and he should reply back ASAP.

macz.diamonds61

Reaction score
Hey, I really need an answer on this. Everything is complete and payment is made in full and I have yet to receive any of the benefits. I have all my payment information pasted above, so if anyone could please look into this other than saying it's been referred to someone else I'd appreciate it.... Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.