Pro Game Site Urgent Review Needed

xPlozion

Reaction score
bugs:
The registration form on the homepage of ur site is weird. I signed it took me to the forum registration page did it all filled in then it took me back to homepage i try sign in says make an account :p
that's prob due to ipb being used as the backbone for the user namangement.

hey, if your site is about video game information and not just the arcade games, i'll take u up on ur offer :). once an admin fixes lotus' server probs, i'll take the password off my site, and you'll see ur site down at the bottom.

Last edited:

lair360

Reaction score
Thanks all :D will do, Just rebuilt the forums skin, Its now W3C Valid :D, and all matches the site :D
Edit:

- You have to remember, Im trained, Not all people get tought most of the stuff i do.

Advice for your website:
Verdana font, Size 10pt or 11pt, Your logo, It needs to be a banner the width of your template, It will make the site look alot more conftable, But apart from that its spot on :)

When i was trained the one thing that i got told, Even the worsest looking websites on the net make more money than a professional design. Think about that :)

Thanks for your advice and please check your inbox! :biggrin:

I know that my website needs to have proper fonts and my banner needs to fit the template.

Well...I am trying to keep my website as portable as it can be and fast. I am also redesigning my CSS file!
Don't worry about the fonts...its being fix...;)

ghotel

Reaction score
bugs:
The registration form on the homepage of ur site is weird. I signed it took me to the forum registration page did it all filled in then it took me back to homepage i try sign in says make an account :p

on homepage under login form says forgot password? create account - the create account take you to the forgot password screen.

Ill sign up this could be a success :)

The theme is really hot love it :)

Thank you for this im glad you spotted my mistakes, They actualy were right the first time, I think i was changing something last night and mucked it up by accident, But its sorted now :D

The homepage "Create acount" registeration app, Is kinda awkard, Its purpose is to auto fill out the forums reg, I have a few new ideas for this e.g a full registeration page built into the main website user friendly,

But thanks yh the theme is good, I actualy thought of this theme under 2hr, then started adding bits on, Im a trained if you want to know why im so good :)
Edit:
that's prob due to ipb being used as the backbone for the user namangement.

hey, if your site is about video game information and not just the arcade games, i'll take u up on ur offer :). once an admin fixes lotus' server probs, i'll take the password off my site, and you'll see ur site down at the bottom.

This site is open to all game catergorys, The arcade was just an addon to improve the users experience, But yh the offer sounds great, Goto GP contact form and fill it out and contact me.
Edit:
Thanks for your advice and please check your inbox! :biggrin:

I know that my website needs to have proper fonts and my banner needs to fit the template.

Well...I am trying to keep my website as portable as it can be and fast. I am also redesigning my CSS file!
Don't worry about the fonts...its being fix...;)

Thats fine, Your site is pretty impressive to, When i first come across webdesign my site was a bright yellow page saying welcome to my website.

Last edited:

dbojan

Reaction score
Design of your site is great. I just don't like that you use some flash video player for displaying banner.

lair360

Reaction score
Thank you for this im glad you spotted my mistakes, They actualy were right the first time, I think i was changing something last night and mucked it up by accident, But its sorted now :D

The homepage "Create acount" registeration app, Is kinda awkard, Its purpose is to auto fill out the forums reg, I have a few new ideas for this e.g a full registeration page built into the main website user friendly,

But thanks yh the theme is good, I actualy thought of this theme under 2hr, then started adding bits on, Im a trained if you want to know why im so good :)
Edit:

This site is open to all game catergorys, The arcade was just an addon to improve the users experience, But yh the offer sounds great, Goto GP contact form and fill it out and contact me.
Edit:

Thats fine, Your site is pretty impressive to, When i first come across webdesign my site was a bright yellow page saying welcome to my website.

Upload times without caching...

Wireless Turbo 84Mbps = 2 minutes
Wireless ADSL M+ (default) = 1.2 minutes
Wireless ADSL M - 320 Mbps = 0.9 minutes

Bandwidth usage total = 18 mb /min (aprox)

lair360

Reaction score
Thank you, The flash advert is getting converted to videos eventualy.

When my website is fix, I'll put you on my website. However, I'll need to create a little advert for you....

Don't worry...its free and I would like to help you.;)

ghotel

Reaction score
Thank you thats very nice of you mate :) We will do the same for you.

If you have msn messenger add me: knight@gamepenalty.com or use our contact form to contact me when your ready.

lair360

Reaction score
Thank you thats very nice of you mate :) We will do the same for you.

If you have msn messenger add me: knight@gamepenalty.com or use our contact form to contact me when your ready.

Thanks! I've added your e-mail to my account. So, when everything is finish ~soon I think...I'll put a banner on my index page, advertise page and my blog. But, at the momment, I am stripping all of my long codes and put them into a neat - pile! I also made some adjustment when the pages load...it will be pretty fast!

Oh...your "blog" needs more work.:naughty:

Lair360

ghotel

Reaction score
We have decided to remove our blog as it dont get used to be onist.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't say "pro", cuz that makes you seem upstuck and of the such.
I do love the way you have set it up and all. Also, its not much of a "site". It is more of a community or forum with a arcade mod that has plenty of games.

Rate: 9/10

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
hi old employer! previous template in my eyes was much better.