Pro site? or not

Zenax

Reaction score
The website is a nice clean layout. The colours match well.

A couple of problems that I noticed with the website is the fact that I am using a 1400 x 900 resolution and the table of latest added web hosts sits alongside the title of that piece of content.

Another thing, is that I don't particuarly like the "more content coming soon" box. I think that it looks out of place. In order to change this, I think that you should remove this image and make the content stretch the full width of the box. Then you should place a little message at the top of the website stating that the website is not completly finished and that you will be adding more in the near future.

Other than that keep up the good work on the website.

gptsven

Reaction score
Thnx nice review, could you make a screenshot for me? I noticed your tutorial website is offline,.. I'd put a link on my site if you can show me your site : ) maybe we can help eachother out some time... want my msn?

playminigames

Reaction score
I love you layout, and color scheme. I really can't see any improvements, it does look very professional!

Good Luck gptsven!

gptsven

Reaction score
anyone interested in partnering up with me?
anyone else has some more remarks>?

kkenny

Reaction score
It looks good in my books, just needs more content to show it's potential.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
front page is updated :p

I don't quite remember what your front page used to look like, so I can't tell you if it improved or not, but the front page is still pretty good. It's well-organized and visually appealing.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Will you re arrange the content in such a way that i should not look crowded at one place. And increase the font little bit. I like the horizontal menu. In the menu keep the "about us" and "contact us" last then it looks good. And finally add more hosts.... good luck

Just my 2 cents... :)