Probably, a problem with drivers

blakmorg

Reaction score
Probably, a problem with drivers at whom was such prompt what to do?
Earlier all programs and games always worked for me on the maximum system requirements. Now any game brakes even on the minimum... The Driver reinstalled, almost any effect....:confused:

mstring

Reaction score
Have you tried rolling back to an older driver and seeing whether that helps?

blakmorg

Reaction score
Have you tried rolling back to an older driver and seeing whether that helps?
Tried, unfortunately, helps nothing.
Probably it is necessary to reinstall system.:sad::frown:

I still will try to update completely all the system driver. Probably, this procedure will solve problems...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you post up what hardware you're running, what games you're trying to play, your system specs as well as what versions of the drivers you believe you have installed? Also, post up a screenshot from CPU-Z and GPU-Z (download the ZIP of CPU-Z, the GPU-Z exe doesn't need install).

CPU-Z: http://cpuid.com/cpuz.php
GPU-Z: http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

Last edited:

vikasghj

Reaction score
Well there may be the problem with the ram or there may be some virus which is making the whole PC slow

blakmorg

Reaction score
Can you post up what hardware you're running, what games you're trying to play, your system specs as well as what versions of the drivers you believe you have installed? Also, post up a screenshot from CPU-Z and GPU-Z (download the ZIP of CPU-Z, the GPU-Z exe doesn't need install).

CPU-Z: http://cpuid.com/cpuz.php
GPU-Z: http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

cpu-z.jpg

cpu-z-graph.jpg

Data on the graphic driver:

ATI Technologies Inc.
Working out date - 20.12.2007
The driver version - 8.451.0.0

I tried to play Need For Speed Most wanted:biggrin:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
What may be slowing down the games, it could be some options in ATi Catalyst that are causing the slowdowns. Check over those settings if you haven't already. For the meantime, go to www.cpuid.com and download HWMonitor. Run CPU-Z as well as GPU-Z alongside HWMonitor, fire up a game such as Crysis or any multithreaded game and max out the game settings. Run it for a few minutes in a fairly heavy scene and then Alt+Tab to pull up the monitoring programs to see if anything such as the processor clock has fallen, or the GPU clock has fallen or such. Just as long as you're not trying to pump up anti-aliasing too high while at max settings, I don't see what may be a bottleneck with your hardware. While you're at it, check over your settings in the BIOS too. If your card is an AGP card, there might be a setting in the BIOS to change how AGP works with the card as there were such settings in my old gaming box on a budget MSI board.

Post back up with the stats, such as hardware temperature and the clock speeds reported by CPU-Z and GPU-Z (I need GPU-Z as it gives better information on the video card than CPU-Z does).

Last edited:

blakmorg

Reaction score
Hurrah! Ur! Ur! Problems are not present more! I do not know in what particularly there was a reason... I Have made here that - has established all critical updatings and has updated all the driver, now the system works perfectly, 2 days did not switch off, and any brakes and the problems, all programs are loaded and work without problems, games do not brake any more. Thanks all who has responded!!!
:happysad::happysad::happysad::fruit::lupie:)))

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Hurrah! Ur! Ur! Problems are not present more! I do not know in what particularly there was a reason... I Have made here that - has established all critical updatings and has updated all the driver, now the system works perfectly, 2 days did not switch off, and any brakes and the problems, all programs are loaded and work without problems, games do not brake any more. Thanks all who has responded!!!
:happysad::happysad::happysad::fruit::lupie:)))
No problem :)