Probably asking for it but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenovax1

Reaction score
I am probably gonna get my ass handed to me, but...

Please review my site: jenova.x10.mx

kenny9

Reaction score
Unless you are a Goth and going for the dark and brooding effect, your site is too dark for my taste and it is said most people. A bright, cheerful site invites people to spend time and browse. Your type font is too small for easy reading.

jenovax1

Reaction score
Unless you are a Goth and going for the dark and brooding effect, your site is too dark for my taste and it is said most people. A bright, cheerful site invites people to spend time and browse. Your type font is too small for easy reading.

When was the last time you went to a Lan center that had rainbows and my little pony as the mascot? It's a gamer theme.

kenny9

Reaction score
In web design, dark colors, especially black is not recommended. This has been proven in marketing. Brighter colors that catch the eye invite people to return.

jenovax1

Reaction score
I took it down awhile ago because this community and its staff are toxic.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess it's time to close this down then; I am concerned you've indicated the staff are toxic however, when no staff members were involved in this topic until this moment. If you have a legitimate concern regarding our staff I'd recommend sending in an email via the contact form on the x10hosting.com main site, along with examples of said toxic behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.