Problem accesing my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi hezuo,

Here it is working fine. Strickly speaking it loaded in 1 sec.

remove the browser cache and try again, Try to use another browser like opera

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
HI guys,
I've tried to access my site, this message appears.

I've checked the services status in the Cpanel in this page:
http://lotus.x10hosting.com:2082/frontend/x3/status.html
and it says that everything is working fine. By the way, I'm trying to access the site from Peru.
Thanks a lot for your time and help.

Hi hezuo,

I have visited your website and it is loading fine for me - I get a page titled "Cesar Josue Pillihuaman Reyes - SEO Copywriter". Please try clearing your browser's cache and flushing your DNS, and try again. Also, if you believe the problem lies within your location, you can try accessing your website through a proxy to see if that works.

- Adam

hezuo

Reaction score
Hi hezuo,

I have visited your website and it is loading fine for me - I get a page titled "Cesar Josue Pillihuaman Reyes - SEO Copywriter". Please try clearing your browser's cache and flushing your DNS, and try again. Also, if you believe the problem lies within your location, you can try accessing your website through a proxy to see if that works.

- Adam

I did as you suggested and tried different browsers (Flock, Opera, Chrome), but neither of them worked. I tried using a proxy, and it did work. Is there anything I can do I can see the page from my location without a proxy? Thanks for your help.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
If you changed recently your domain settings, keep in mind that it may take up to 48 hours for the change to propagate throughout the whole internet. It could be simply that your local DNS server doesn't have the updated copy yet. Wait until the 36-48 hours period has passed and continue trying to access you website. If it still doesn't work, post back here.

- xav0989

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I did as you suggested and tried different browsers (Flock, Opera, Chrome), but neither of them worked. I tried using a proxy, and it did work. Is there anything I can do I can see the page from my location without a proxy? Thanks for your help.

Hi hezuo,

It is possible that your internet service provider is blocking connections to our server. You can try contacting the company that provides your internet and ask them to remove any restrictions to the x10Hosting domain, if applicable.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.