Problem accesing my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

animationatul

Reaction score
It 24 hours i am unable to access my site it gives me an error. "This webpage is not available.Or it is temporarily moved." or some time database connection problem.

such kind of problem on paid services also i want to know.And i want to know can i book the webspace for single month and then update it at month end .

thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm able to access your site just fine. Try emptying your browser's cache and flushing your computer's dns.

such kind of problem on paid services also i want to know.And i want to know can i book the webspace for single month and then update it at month end .

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're saying here. What do you mean by "book the webspace?" You currently have a hosting account, and it's working fine as far as I can see.

animationatul

Reaction score
thanks for responsing

I want to tell that i have free hosting account and want to buy a premium account.
it some time give a database connection error and also server is down some time i think it is because i am having free hosting account.Therefore i am thinking of buying the premier account.

please reply me with solution

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You can buy your premium account here http://x10premium.com/. After you buy it, log into your new client account and submit a support ticket to have your current free account manually transferred to your new paid account.

Status
Not open for further replies.