Problem accessing Site Builder Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin85

Reaction score
Hi,
Hope you can help, when I click on the "Edit with site Builder" link I get the message

Sorry, 198.91.81.2(198.91.81.2) has been expired (23 Oct 2013).Please contact your provider.

Never had a problem before and I've been a user for some time.
Here's Hoping!

Martin

martin85

Reaction score
I will close and answer my own thread question posted above as I have just found out that this site builder message is due to the following explanation from X10 hosting.

"Your website is currently being setup on our servers, this page is temporary until your ISP updates its DNS cache. You may be able to speed up this process by flushing your DNS."

Hope my access will be available soon as I have a couple of important edits to do.

Martz

martin85

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help,
I thought the above problem (thread above) would be resolved within 24 hrs as this is what was stated on the error page.
However its now 2+ days I still cannot access my website using the "edit with site builder" link.
As stated before the error message is ,

Sorry, 198.91.81.2(198.91.81.2) has been expired (23 Oct 2013).Please contact your provider.
"Your website is currently being setup on our servers, this page is temporary until your ISP updates its DNS cache. You may be able to speed up this process by flushing your DNS."

I would be grateful for any help.

Thank you,
Martin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.