Problem accessing Site Builder via CPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulb

Reaction score
Hi,

I need to make some changes to my website which was built using the Reptile Site Builder software accessed via Cpanel. At the moment though, when i click on the icon for it, I either get the following message above the sign in page:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_a5cbe41878cf9b35efac1bce67ba59f2, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/builder/public_html/sitebuilder.php on line 12

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/builder/public_html/sitebuilder.php:12) in /home/builder/public_html/sitebuilder.php on line 12

Which does not allow me to sign in, or, when I do get the proper sign in page & I do attempt to sign in, I get told that my username or password is incorrect. Now, as far as I was aware the username & password are the same used to access CPanel, so I know I'm not making a mistake, so how come this is happening & how can i resolve it?

#loadingSmall { font:11px Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; display:none; position:absolute; z-index:99; background:#299CEF ; color:#FFF;padding:3px 10px; border:1px solid #3C7FB1; border-top-color:#5BB3F2; border-left-color:#5BB3F2; line-height:18px;}#loadingSmall div { background:url(img/blueLoader.gif) 0 2px no-repeat; width:30px; float:left; }

paulb

Reaction score
Hi Chris,

no I'm afraid not. It still says I'm using wrong username or password, even though I'm definately typing in exactly the same as accesses my cpanel. Whe i then return to the sign in page, it shows the warning message i mentioned previously.

Cheers,
paulb

jac904

Reaction score
I've had the same issue all day.I too posted a thread about it and havn't recieved an answer.Good luck and hope for a fix.

paulb

Reaction score
WoooooHooooo!!

I hadn't tried that before, but have now & it works!!

Happy days!......... Ta for the advice

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your problem is solved Now. So I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.