Problem adding an addon domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrceeeeee

Reaction score
my problem is this,
when i goto addon domains and add my domain i get this error

Code:
There was a problem creating the addondomain.     [URL="http://tffclan.co.uk:2082/frontend/x3/addon/doadddomain.html#"]Show Details[/URL] 
              Error from park wrapper: c01eman.com is already configured
it was configured but then i deleted it, i think it was around the time there was issues with vox getting rebooted
does anyone know how to fix this?

to try and make it clear too im wanting to setup the c01eman.com domain to run alongside my clan site tffclan.co.uk so i can setup a blog on there and i want this to be an addon domain not the primary doman so it feeds docs outta /home/c01eman/c01eman.com/public_html/ and not from /home/c01eman/public_html/c01eman.com

Thanks ever so much in advance && also for the superb free hosting (its the best ive found so far and probly ever will) kiss kiss

-Coleman

ps.. sorry if this doesnt make sence aint had much sleep in the last 3 days :( (insomnia)

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Try to add it now please, it should work.

mrceeeeee

Reaction score
seems like cpanel keeps freezing now

its just gave me

Code:
Addon Domain Additions

There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details
Error from park wrapper: c01eman.com is already configured.

[ Go Back ]

again

-coleman

Chris73

Reaction score
There is going to be some issues right now with the accounts on Vox being moved. I ask that you wait for the server move to be complete before trying to make any changes to your account. This includes adding and removing parked or addon domains.

Thanks

Last edited:

mrceeeeee

Reaction score
ok no probs
edit:

does this mean i will have to change the ip of the server in my dns cpl?

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
If you use an A record yes it will have to be changed. Other than that no. If you have issues after the server move do not hesitate to ask us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.