Problem after recent change over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Delta

Reaction score
Hi

Following emails from x10, my site has recently been changed over to a site on x10host.com. However, now my wordpress site does not appear correctly - text is there but no proper formatting etc. and I can't log in as before. Has anyone had the same problem and any suggestions as to the solution please? Or do I have to start from scratch again - arggh!?

V

Victor Delta

Reaction score
Yes, I used to have an x10hosting.com url and received this message via the x10 portal a couple of weeks ago.

Hello,

Your web hosting account is currently using a free subdomain under our domain name x10hosting.com. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we are no longer able to provide a subdomain under the x10hosting.com domain past October 1, 2012.

We have opened this ticket with you to work with you on choosing a new primary subdomain for your web hosting account. We have the following additional domain names available for you to use with a subdomain at this time:

x10.bz
x10mx
x10host.com
elementfx.com
pcriot.com

Please let us know a new subdomain of your choosing under one of the above domain names before August 23, 2012 that you'd like to use with your x10Hosting free web hosting account

If we do not receive a response from you before October 1, 2012 we will automatically choose an available subdomain matching your current primary subdomain under one of the above available domains.

Regards,
The x10Hosting Team

I rather assumed most free hosting sites would have had similar changes. My new url is http://victor.x10host.com/.

V

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
cPanel --> phpMyAdmin

select your WordPress database

Table: wp_options

Edit: siteurl and home entries to point to your new domain name.

magico10

Reaction score
Thanks for your response. It helped me a lot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.