Problem In Buying Premium Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitsinha54

Reaction score
Hello,
I am using x10hosting from last 1 year and facing a lot of problem with free x10hosting services. After many promises from x10 people that they are upgraded free servers and very soon all server will work perfectly, i don't see any improvement.

So, i am going for premium hosting but there also i am facing problems:
If i opt for $3.95/mo then for 1 year it will be : $47.4
And for a domain : $9.95

Total : $57.35 approx

But when i try to buy in the yearly amount i am asked for $69.95 approx.

Can i know the reason why ?

And after buying a premium hosting will i face same problem with the servers like downtime, slow responses etc ?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The 3.95/mo is a special only if you buy for 3 years at one time. If you only buy for 1 year, it's a little more per month because it's not part of the 3 year special.

After buying premium hosting, the servers will have way less downtime. I bought premium hosting for myself in around June. So far as I could tell, there has been no downtime whatsoever from then to now.

rohitsinha54

Reaction score
The 3.95/mo is a special only if you buy for 3 years at one time. If you only buy for 1 year, it's a little more per month because it's not part of the 3 year special.

After buying premium hosting, the servers will have way less downtime. I bought premium hosting for myself in around June. So far as I could tell, there has been no downtime whatsoever from then to now.

and what about server speed?
The free servers run with very slow speed i face lots of problem during joomla website administration

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
and what about server speed?
The free servers run with very slow speed i face lots of problem during joomla website administration

That's because of server abuse by hundreds of other users on the same server as you are. In premium hosting, the servers have considerably less users per server than in free hosting. Since you are paying for your account in premium, x10hosting guarantees to deliver it to you. My account hasn't ever been slow for as long as I've had it. If there are any problems, you are paying for premium support and x10hosting will deliver that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.