problem in joining google adsence on x10 hosted forum

jagdeep

Reaction score
Hello freinds I'm new to this forum....i have registered a domain name with godaddy.com and hosted my website on x10hosting...i then apply for google adsence it gives me error "difficult site navigation" somebody please help me...thanks in advance

My godaddy domain name is androidsingh.com and x10 website is forums.androidsingh.x10.mx
I have parked my domain on x10 website...all links are working fine don't know why adsense gives this error.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your domain redirects to your x10Hosting account's subdomain. Your forum software should allow to to use your paid domain directly, which should, in turn, resolve the navigation issues (Google is not seeing what it expects to see when it tries to go to your domain).

jagdeep

Reaction score
Ca
Your domain redirects to your x10Hosting account's subdomain. Your forum software should allow to to use your paid domain directly, which should, in turn, resolve the navigation issues (Google is not seeing what it expects to see when it tries to go to your domain).
Can you please elaborate how to do that?thanks for reply

jagdeep

Reaction score
I have contacted to mybb forums they replied me following message
"log into godaddy account and change DNS entries.
you have to use the entries provided by x10 hosting."
Where are they entries in x10?
Thanks

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You were given poor advice on the mybB forum. Your DNS is set up correctly (otherwise nobody would be able to reach your site at all using your custom domain). The problem to resolve is with your forum software configuration (or your .htaccess file). And no, I'm not going to go to the trouble of downloading and installing software to see exactly what you need to change and where. If you don't know how to get to the setup/configuration script, then how did you set it up in the first place?

jagdeep

Reaction score
Have u solved ur problem no one giving proper method to correct it. :(

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I told you -- go to the set-up/admin area of your forum software and set the domain to your custom domain. If you're not willing to follow that advice, don't complain that nobody's helping you. And don't expect anyone to download and install software to tell you which button to push -- there's a community of users of that software who can tell you how to do that part. Again, there's nothing wrong with your DNS settings or your hosting configuration; the problem is in your forum software.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, the DNS points to godaddy.com and the first response is from GoDaddy, which then just sends a regular 301 redirect to your forums.androidsingh...

jagdeep

Reaction score
I told you -- go to the set-up/admin area of your forum software and set the domain to your custom domain. If you're not willing to follow that advice, don't complain that nobody's helping you. And don't expect anyone to download and install software to tell you which button to push -- there's a community of users of that software who can tell you how to do that part. Again, there's nothing wrong with your DNS settings or your hosting configuration; the problem is in your forum software.
hey don't get angry bro....as you said that its the pronlem with my forum software then can you please tell what this tutorial about????????https://x10hosting.com/wiki/How_to_Use_Your_Own_Domain
however i'm getting error with addon domains

theteamk

Reaction score
First of all, when you submit an application for adsense Google gives preference to TOP LEVEL DOMAINS or TLDs like .com, .org etc
It only allows subdomains in the form of blogspot or weebly
And if you want to use adsense then use the .com domain
That can only help you
As far as changing your domain is concerned, if you park your domain even by using the nameservers of x10, then also your .com domain will just redirect your users to your x10 domain
So ypu gotta change the main domain itself

Best Regards