Problem in Starka

Status
Not open for further replies.

lleo

Reaction score
Hey I think there's some Problem in Starka....
Getting Error:
The connection has timed out
The server at starka.x10hosting.com is taking too long to respond.

liliford

Reaction score
I suppose that is the cause of the downtime on all free hosting.

http://status.x10hosting.com/

Unscheduled maintenance1 day ago
We are performing maintenance for stability and upcoming changes on our RAID controllers for our SAN (Storage Area Network), which holds all of the users files for Free Hosting. This maintenance will NOT affect your files, although it may render your sites/cPanel/FTP inaccessible for a period of time. We will post updates as more progress has been made.

Last edited:

lleo

Reaction score
I suppose that is the cause of the downtime on all free hosting.

http://status.x10hosting.com/

Unscheduled maintenance1 day ago
We are performing maintenance for stability and upcoming changes on our RAID controllers for our SAN (Storage Area Network), which holds all of the users files for Free Hosting. This maintenance will NOT affect your files, although it may render your sites/cPanel/FTP inaccessible for a period of time. We will post updates as more progress has been made.

I totally Agree with You... I faced some Downtime Yesterday..But after the maintenance all worked fine... But now today. the server is down from almost six hours from Now..

aryweb

Reaction score
So it's under maintenance yesterday and already up, but I think it's down again now. Lets create ticket, my web at Starka and Chopin is both down, maybe all on Free services.

lleo

Reaction score
Hey... Good News...
My Ste is Opening Now... Try Yours...

gkia55

Reaction score
I think is just up, I just closed to create a ticket but now checking the website is on again. Thanks guys :)

aryweb

Reaction score
Okay already raised a ticket hope they are explaining why? But checked now it's live again both Starka and Chopin webs.

Status
Not open for further replies.