Problem installing Vbulletin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenner_rondilla11

Reaction score
When I'm installing Vbulletin there's a message appears at 52% 7/7

Code:
[B]Unexpected Text:[/B]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?> <error><![CDATA[<strong>vB_Database_Alter</strong>: fetch_table_info() has not been called successfully.<br />Got error 28 from storage engine]]></error>

Pls. help me

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Any answer pls. I need help I'm so exited to install vbulletin because I worked as GM's in many games to buy it8)8)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it still giving the error? Error 28 from storage engine usually means /tmp is full, and that's not the case anymore (although it was yesterday).

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, vB just got back to me that they don't show a valid license for your currently chosen domain, nor the license # present in your files. If you didn't buy it from them, you didn't get it legitimately. Lifting the suspension is possible if you get a valid license, but assuming you did buy your existing copy from somewhere, you'll want to dispute the payment as "received stolen property" or "goods not received as described" since you ended up with an illegal copy of the script.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi <redacted>.

That's not a valid vBulletin License ID and we have nothing under that domain either.

Best regards,

That's the exact quote from the vB ticket when I gave them that license #; it's not a valid one.

Status
Not open for further replies.