Problem on my Drupal site

Status
Not open for further replies.

bioshock

Reaction score
Beforethe server move my site was fine now often i get error like this
Code:
Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 135473 bytes) in /home/bioshock/public_html/includes/menu.inc on line 965

danprobo

Reaction score
The maximum memory allowed for php is 32 mb and your site is more than that. A few days ago i have same problems, every time i want to clear the cache under performance.

I think there are to many module you are using, try to unistall a few module that is not important. It's work for me, i use Views, CCK and panels; and after i uninstall the panels module all work fine.

bioshock

Reaction score
thanks for quick reply. i have uninstalled some modules and it seems the problem is gone
thanks.:biggrin:
by the way is there any way i can see total memory usage??

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
The maximum memory allowed for php is 32 mb and your site is more than that. A few days ago i have same problems, every time i want to clear the cache under performance.

I think there are to many module you are using, try to unistall a few module that is not important. It's work for me, i use Views, CCK and panels; and after i uninstall the panels module all work fine.

After the transfer there are some tweaks has to be done. So it was set to default 32MB but if I remember correctly it was raised to 64MB. I will inform to some admin to put it on todo list.

thanks for quick reply. i have uninstalled some modules and it seems the problem is gone
thanks.:biggrin:
by the way is there any way i can see total memory usage??

You can't see for your account but for whole server you can see the memory usage. In your cpanel left sidebar there is a link in the last called click to view

Status
Not open for further replies.