Problem regarding domain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramlacia

Reaction score
i registered a free domain account at co.cc and im a bit confused with what to put in "zone records".... i already put the ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com in the "MAnage DNS" and i also put my x10hosting address in the "url forwarding". but i havent put any in the zone records for i dont know what to put in it, i search on the forum regarding the zone record problem, but it doesnt seem to fit with my problem. and i also put in my cpanel the ramseize.co.cc in the parked domain.

1.am i on the right track?
2.what should i put in the zone records?
3. when i access my ramseize.co.cc i keep getting blank screen..

account: ramseize

hoping for your kind reply.:dunno:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
All you need to set is the Nameservers. Leave the rest blank. Then add the domain to the Parked Domain section in cPanel.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
You will need to wait anything up to 72 hours for the changes to take effect (It's usually no longer than 24 hours)

sunils

Reaction score
According to co.cc website, your domain is still available for free. I think you didnot request it correctly.

ramlacia

Reaction score
According to co.cc website, your domain is still available for free. I think you didnot request it correctly.

i had accidentally deleted it, so i replaced it with http://ramlacia.co.cc

what does zone records do anyway?
Edit:
and also is there any good domain like co.cc like it also a short one and also serves dns

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.