Problem with apache on hosting servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmciric

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am having a problem with my site. My site does not work since yesterday afternoon. The site URL is dentalspa.x10hosting.com, i.e. www.dentalspa.co.rs is parked on my account. I can access to control panel and FTP, and still, when I try to reach my page, only thing that I get is blank page. Can anyone can help me?

lhyman

Reaction score
Your web site seems to be working... but what language is it in, are you breaking the TOS ?

don't be surprised if it get's suspended.....

zen-r

Reaction score
It's working again now.

It's a good idea to check the News & Server Alerts sections first, if you find your site going missing in future.

If you are still not seeing your site yourself, try clearing your browser's cache.

Edit :

Good point, well spotted Larry! ;)

Last edited:

mmciric

Reaction score
Hi all, it’s me again,

As Murphy's law says, the problem is solved the moment I post the question on the forum. I should post it yesterday, before problem arises. Then, my problem probably wouldn’t show at the first place.

Nevertheless, sometimes apache stops responding for tens of minutes, even hours. Is it because I use free hosting? Seriously, is it?

zen-r

Reaction score
Free hosting has more downtime than paid. But what more can you ask if it's free!

mmciric

Reaction score
Your web site seems to be working... but what language is it in, are you breaking the TOS ?

don't be surprised if it get's suspended.....

The site is in the Serbian. Why to break the TOS? It is a dental practice site written in domestic language, what can be seen from pictures. I do not need for my patients to create an English site. Most of them even do not know English. But thanks for remark anyway. I’ll keep that in mind. Maybe in the future I’ll reconsider spending sometime writing all the texts in English.

About the apache inactivity, I already referred to Murphy’s low. The minute I posted, site was operating again, after few hours of inactivity (seriously slow down).
Edit:
Free hosting has more downtime than paid. But what more can you ask if it's free!

Viva frees hosting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.