Problem with .co.cc zone records ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan.mcmillan1045

Reaction score
im trying to register the domain "domain.co.cc" with zone records because i cant use nameservers because i need to add a mx record for gmail

i've added a A record on my DNS hosting settings and a CNAME for the www.
but when i try to go to my site it says either "Server sent no data" or "Webpage made too many redirects" can someone help me please

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you delete your co.cc account? The one you chose for your main domain isn't registered at co.cc. If you chose a new/different one, which may be why you still have domain update actions in your account, then that's why it's not working. The other co.cc domain waiting to be added to your account hasn't made it there yet.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
im trying to register the domain "domain.co.cc" with zone records because i cant use nameservers because i need to add a mx record for gmail

Huh?

You can use x10hosting nameservers and set the mx record via cPanel

ryan.mcmillan1045

Reaction score
Did you delete your co.cc account? The one you chose for your main domain isn't registered at co.cc. If you chose a new/different one, which may be why you still have domain update actions in your account, then that's why it's not working. The other co.cc domain waiting to be added to your account hasn't made it there yet.

i do not understand what you mean, the domain i am trying to use is web-intersect.co.cc, i've changed my main domain to this and here is my settings on .co.cc admin panel
captureqi.png

i've set an A record to the chopin server but still does'nt work ??

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
What makes you think that is is IP for Chopin?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Chopin hasn't been at that IP for over a year, when the DC was in Texas.

ryan.mcmillan1045

Reaction score
Chopin hasn't been at that IP for over a year, when the DC was in Texas.

well, i deleted my .co.cc domain and changed it back to x10.mx , but now it is saying Website Does Not Exist, i think i have messed up the zone records in my cPanel, could you be able to access my account and fix this , thanks in advance

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry. When I first replied, your main domain was showing as webintersect.co.cc, which wasn't registered at the time.

You didn't have to delete your co.cc from your main domain. You could have taken descalzo's original advice and set the nameservers to x10hosting ones, and then set the mx records to google in your cPanel settings.

ryan.mcmillan1045

Reaction score
well i thought i would point this out there is a hyphen in the address web"-"intersect.co.cc maybe thats why the domain was showing up as not registered

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
A hyphen changes the web address completely. The one with the hyphen is different than the one without. So the one I saw at first is different than what you actually registered at co.cc. Did you want to change it back to the co.cc domain and set it up according to how we advised you?

ryan.mcmillan1045

Reaction score
A hyphen changes the web address completely. The one with the hyphen is different than the one without. So the one I saw at first is different than what you actually registered at co.cc. Did you want to change it back to the co.cc domain and set it up according to how we advised you?

i changed the name servers to x10 hosting's , but they are still going the old host that i had it pointed to, i changed the zone records for google and they work, subdomain for my site work, the ftp connects but says bad login, i think i have to wait for the nameservers to update

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

i think i've messed everything up, would you be able to delete my account, so i can re-register and re-upload ect

Status
Not open for further replies.